S46 ASG: NA Goalies

Will

NA Goalies S46  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/31/2015 at 8:46 PM, Ragequit said:

no bias at all. Bernie is a goalie who made it to the finals, clear best goalie tbqhimho

When it comes to voting, you are honestly a detriment to the process.

TBQHIMO

This is fucking obvious and we shouldn't be stupid with voting when shit like this actually matters to people.  Campbell AINEC.

Edited by Advantage

Not to mention a guy like Austin and Jim are both established here and it's robbing another member who hasn't been here as long of a starting spot. You may think the All-Star game itself isn't all that big, and that's fine. I agree it isn't the biggest deal of a game. However, the voting process is something that proves a lot about you and even the whining after the fact your team got bounced by Helsinki. It's an image you don't want, and I know for a fact you'd hate to have. Vote for the one who deserves to be there more and in this case its the one with the better statistics. Can we take away his award voting abilities too blue team? @Higgins @Draper @JardyB10

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Not to mention a guy like Austin and Jim are both established here and it's robbing another member who hasn't been here as long of a starting spot. You may think the All-Star game itself isn't all that big, and that's fine. I agree it isn't the biggest deal of a game. However, the voting process is something that proves a lot about you and even the whining after the fact your team got bounced by Helsinki. It's an image you don't want, and I know for a fact you'd hate to have. Vote for the one who deserves to be there more and in this case its the one with the better statistics. Can we take away his award voting abilities too blue team? @Higgins @Draper @JardyB10

You want to take away my voting abilities because  don't have the same opinion as you lol? Why even vote then let's let Kendrick decide everything

9 minutes ago, Ragequit said:

You want to take away my voting abilities because  don't have the same opinion as you lol? Why even vote then let's let Kendrick decide everything

It's not really an opinion, it's literally you voting for everyone Calgary whether trash or not.

21 minutes ago, Ragequit said:

Well that the immature route you could've chosen to answer with. It has nothing to do with my opinion Austin. It has to do with the integrity of voting. If one guy has outplayed another guy in every category and you vote for the lesser of the two just because he is 1. On your roster & 2. Your bother, well I guess we should all stop competing because voting no longer comes down to performance and strictly comes down to who knows who. You can't honestly sit there and say Bernie outplayed Campbell.

I want your voting abilities taken away because you can't do it without bias.

I'm also willing to bet the other votes for him were from Cuffy and all the other minions who seem to back their own team despite others superior performances. It's just sad really and I didn't really expect it from you of all people.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

For the record I have not voted at all for the ASG (and quite honestly I almost never do, because it's not an award I particularly care about or put a lot of stock in), so I'd appreciate you leaving my name out of this.

3 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

For the record I have not voted at all for the ASG (and quite honestly I almost never do, because it's not an award I particularly care about or put a lot of stock in), so I'd appreciate you leaving my name out of this.

Jim for ASG Jim for ASG Jim JIm Jim Jim

1 hour ago, flyersfan1493 said:

Since when did I say you did? I just mentioned you were an established member. May want to read that once more.

1 hour ago, Molholt said:

Don't they all make it anyway?

They do. Trust me it's not really the principle of starting or not, it's more so the principle over voting. Because if thats the way he looks at it then I hope he doesn't get a vote for VHL awards.

If anyone thinks Bernie deserves to start over Campbell please break down the statistics as to why. I'd love to see how the bias is dragged out.

Just now, Kendrick said:

They do. Trust me it's not really the principle of starting or not, it's more so the principle over voting. Because if thats the way he looks at it then I hope he doesn't get a vote for VHL awards.

If anyone thinks Bernie deserves to start over Campbell please break down the statistics as to why. I'd love to see how the bias is dragged out.

But even for awards, there are multiple GMs to ensure that that kind of silliness isn't the majority. If it is, then we'd have a bigger issue with who we are hiring as GMs.