Claimed:Riga Mavericks [2/2]

Wasty

• Commissioner

Man you really love Boubabi's text from the 3 Moons sig don't you I think this is the third of fourth straight sig with it. That's fine, it looks amazing, just don't get complacent. Text aside the effects in this piece are pretty well done but the particles on the left side look a bit too contrasted and too sharp, I would tone them down. I'm also not sold on the lighting. the position of it is odd and it looks under-exposed to be casting as much light as it supposedly is. Overall, very good but needs a few finishing touches.

• Beketov changed the title to Riga Mavericks [1/2]
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Man you really love Boubabi's text from the 3 Moons sig don't you I think this is the third of fourth straight sig with it. That's fine, it looks amazing, just don't get complacent. Text aside the effects in this piece are pretty well done but the particles on the left side look a bit too contrasted and too sharp, I would tone them down. I'm also not sold on the lighting. the position of it is odd and it looks under-exposed to be casting as much light as it supposedly is. Overall, very good but needs a few finishing touches.

Thanks for the comments :cheers: 

although this is the first time I've done text like the 3Moons sig. Yeah it definitely inspired me on this one and I tried to similar but I believe it's the first time I did text like that. 

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Wasty said:

Thanks for the comments :cheers: 

although this is the first time I've done text like the 3Moons sig. Yeah it definitely inspired me on this one and I tried to similar but I believe it's the first time I did text like that. 

I believe you are correct and I am insane. Maybe it's that I've seen similar text pop up a bunch since he released it and for some reason I credited all the work to you haha. Please ignore me.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I believe you are correct and I am insane. Maybe it's that I've seen similar text pop up a bunch since he released it and for some reason I credited all the work to you haha. Please ignore me.

No worries man! But I totally agree with you on making sure you switch things up and don't get complacent with text especially. It's good advice!

2RhmnoV.png

The lighting is great, but I feel like it's a bit too strong on his right elbow (probably a color dodge layer ?) Anyway, the coloring is great, the background (navy blue) the orange fits well, the render placement is excellent and the font too. The dup is nice too.