VHLM Updates?

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I doubt it since we update weekly, but maybe? POst players and links I guess

I can tell you that looking at the index my attributes are missing at least 62 TPE worth of points. Mind you some of that (17 or something I think) was this past update so that's understandable but the rest of my attributes look like they haven't changed since the update at the start of the season. Size is 12 low, Agility is 18 low, Hand Speed is 25 low, etc.

Not saying I'm getting the shaft here, there are probably others, but something definitely seems off. That Hand Speed, for example, is at 35 in the sim but was updated past that on the forum December 28th; heck my size hasn't been what it's listed at in the sim since my first update back on December 12th.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner
53 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I just don't think @CowboyinAmerica has updated yet.

He's been updating on the forum, that's not the issue. The issue is that, at least for me, I haven't been updated at all since I created. The first update I did was to get Size from 48 to 55 and in the sim my size is still 48...

2 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

100% incorrect.

I'm confused. I took over the VHL NA now. So I'm assuming you still have VHLM NA (I know you do) and Tim has VHLM EU. Could've sworn last update was Jan 5th. I can't say for sure about the sim though

• Commissioner
52 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

let's just agree that Sharpe cant make good goalies :o:P jk jk. 

Pretty tough when I never get updates. Of course, you'd think I'd be used to it after season 1.

• Commissioner

So… any news on when this should be fixed? I would like to be updated at some point in my career rather than just suck forever.