Active Free Agent - Davidson

sterling

(No idea if I post this in this thread or start a new one but)

Yukon offers Davidson a contract. We have the best roster in the league and will be one of the two favourites to win the cup by playoff time. You'll fit right in!

Saskatoon offers Davidson a contract that's shinier than the other contracts! Since I've taken over we have gone 6-1-2, if you join us we can turn into an elite team, and I have enough resources to trade for other players so we can make a run to take home the VHLM Championship!

Edited by ADwyer87

2 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Saskatoon offers Davidson a contract that's shinier than the other contracts! Since I've taken over we have gone 6-1-2, if you join us we can turn into an elite team, and I have enough resources to trade for other players so we can make a run to take home the VHLM Championship!

Saskatoon already has an active free agent. Sorry bud

Hey buddy. So we're not going to be formal and kiss your ass like the rest of the teams. We've spoke prior, you know we got some great guys from VHL/SHL in the LR and are looking to make a run. I'll be honest and say we've struggled - but adding you would give us huge power to go out and make some big splashes. 

Cheers, man, :brt:  

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

^Goes on to kiss his ass anyways haha

Nay. There's ass smooching and then there's being up front. Our offer isn't shinier or whatever, he himself knows one player can't make you elite and we aren't promising a top roster if we currently are not. We have a plan and he will help execute it.

15 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Nay. There's ass smooching and then there's being up front. Our offer isn't shinier or whatever, he himself knows one player can't make you elite and we aren't promising a top roster if we currently are not. We have a plan and he will help execute it.

True, but we could argue many of the offers were ass smooching haha.