VHLSC: S48 Rankings #4 - Can You Hear Me Talking!

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2016_01_24_at_7_38_19_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_1_56_13_PM.png
Well another week has gone past and another week has brought us a few things to talk about. Sid Crosby joins the ranks this time as he declared eligible for the VHL draft. We did have to look twice to see the relation, but apparently his name and connection to hockey is just a coincidence. Not a lot of movement this week but a shoutout to Pavel Ovechkin who climbed six positions this week to get into mid-second round territory. Goaltender Jakab Holik did himself a favour and stayed at the gym for twenty hours this past week, something scouts are sure to notice. Overall a very slow week and we urge VHLM General Managers to get to work in grooming these guys, as well as putting the effort into posting links in their Locker-rooms.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_2_45_25_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_3_03_50_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_3_30_52_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_3_43_31_PM.png

@sterling, @Banackock, @Daniel, @atw2592, @StevenStamkos91, @BluesBoy71, @JardyB10, @Ahma

42 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Everyones over 6 foot and the closest person in weight to me is still 28 pounds heavier.

and haha, I see what you did there

Oh you mean in terms of the player size. I thought you were speaking about the render haha

4 minutes ago, STZ said:

oh shit, I knew I forgot somethinn

I'm disappointed. For shame, for shame. Than again only 6 of the 21 people the message was sent too ever responded. (By the way, I can see when people read the message too haha)

Just now, Kendrick said:

I'm disappointed. For shame, for shame. Than again only 6 of the 21 people the message was sent too ever responded. (By the way, I can see when people read the message too haha)

I'm brutal for procrastinating.. I made a mental note to do it, when I should have just done it then lol.. Sorry man, still great work

1 minute ago, STZ said:

I'm brutal for procrastinating.. I made a mental note to do it, when I should have just done it then lol.. Sorry man, still great work

No problem, I still made it work. Plus it didn't drag on too long