[S47] -- (S44) C - Alexander Davidson

gregreg

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

He's been popping in lately, so he'll have to accept this one. Or perhaps you'll get into a bidding war. @BigTittySmitty

But maybe he wants to play in the VHLM badly enough that he'll reject unless you send him down. :P

Oh I plan on letting him play in the VHLM 

Sorry for the delay.. been busy at work and then when I can pop in its on the phone and that can be a bitch at times as I don't get much time. I would accept this deal as I would get to pick my VHLM team. If I am allowed to choose the team.. I will announce it here if the big wigs want to confirm that is the case. Just want to make sure we don't break the rules :D

16 minutes ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Sorry for the delay.. been busy at work and then when I can pop in its on the phone and that can be a bitch at times as I don't get much time. I would accept this deal as I would get to pick my VHLM team. If I am allowed to choose the team.. I will announce it here if the big wigs want to confirm that is the case. Just want to make sure we don't break the rules :D

You're a VHL and VHLM free agent so pick away. 

19 minutes ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Bern it is

With permission from Cologne to head to the VHLM (I figured I would give a VHL team a chance to get to the cap floor)... I will be re-joining my old team the Bratislava Watchmen. It was a really hard decision to make to be honest but @Banackock did bring me back, and this was the team that did draft me originally. It was a 3 team decision and that was part of why it took so long to decide. So, it's only the just thing to do for me to come back home. This was a loyalty thing and I know a few people in the LR so if I'm to stay active hopefully this team will help me be active more than just a short term fix.

PS... That's Anna Kendrick.... right? Not ummmmm.... I won't go there!  sorry @Kendrick :P

I want to thank everyone for their patience on this.. it was really a tough decision

• Victor locked this topic