Coming BACK

I completely forgot that I had signed up for VHL, and am coming back, and starting my career. Also, do I get a starting 30 TPE? I never did ANYTHING with my player.

Edited by Jepox

2 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Welcome back! If you want to start with a new player you still get your 30TPE 

Alright, do I get the 30TPE with this player if I didn't add it? I would like to see how I can do with this player

3 minutes ago, Jepox said:

Alright, do I get the 30TPE with this player if I didn't add it? I would like to see how I can do with this player

I can't seem to find your player though. not sure where he ended up

Your best bet is to recreate with the same information. The only difference between recreating and keeping your current player is that you'd be one year older and your career length would be cut off by one year in reality.

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Your best bet is to recreate with the same information. The only difference between recreating and keeping your current player is that you'd be one year older and your career length would be cut off by one year in reality.

Alright. So can I recreate right now?

2 hours ago, Jepox said:

Alright, so where do I go to remake my player? Do I have to retire my player or something?

You create him in the Create-A-Player section. If you create him your previous player will auto-retire right away anyways (not that he was with a team at all).

22 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You create him in the Create-A-Player section. If you create him your previous player will auto-retire right away anyways (not that he was with a team at all).

I think my player is with the Ottawa Lynx actually

27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Looking at their roster page, he isn't. With 0 TPE it was unlikely a team held on to you. You can just recreate now.

Oh, alright. I do have access to their LR though, so can someone get rid of that?