VHL Cup Finals, GM 3: Quebec vs. Helsinki

JardyB10

5. Meute , Alex Rawnsley 1 (Wesley Kellinger, Alexander Valiq) at 16:52

Quebec has been disqualified.

He's a CPU that Jardy left on our roster. Check out our lines...he plays on none of them. So no worries from us. :P Not my fault Tukio can't stop a CPU! 

He's a CPU that Jardy left on our roster. Check out our lines...he plays on none of them. So no worries from us. :P Not my fault Tukio can't stop a CPU! 

CPUs are 39 overall and Rawnsley is 47 so you're still disqualified.

CPUs are 39 overall and Rawnsley is 47 so you're still disqualified.

Jakobe Hunter too actually, although he also doesn't play on any lines. #BlameJardy Not my job to set who is on what roster. I set the lines accordingly to who is supposed to be on our team. 

Be kind of hilarious if we were to win then get disqualified though...just because of Kyle curse and everything. :P 

Keep in mind Dimitri Baurzan was on the Titans roster all year. Not in any lines but was in the game for 2 Minutes on average. I think they are just lingering things that Jardy misses here and there.

I put Rawnsley (and others like him, like Phil Schenn, Tim Barschi) on there on purpose.  I don't like creating new CPUs for when teams are really shitty and understaffed.  He would have a higher overall because he has 99 Endurance and Durability.  And 50 Potential for that matter.  We use none of these things, one may have noticed.  I just set 99 to those things for non-CPUs because that's what sterling did, and probably scotty before him.

So in other words I'm going to rig a mid-series sweep to atone for Quebec's dickish cheating ways.