Introducing Victory Wrestling Federation!

Molholt

9e7e32e.png

Have you missed out on the Victory Wrestling Federation (VWF)? Check out the database I created for it here, where you can see our wrestlers, matches, etc. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

That's right, we're re-branding VHL Wrestling to now be known as the Victory Wrestling Federation, an unofficial partner of the VHL. The VWF will be re-branding the former VHL Arena that our superstars compete in as well as our show names. We will also be throwing out the old championship belts to replace them with new ones, the VWF Championship and VWF Tag-Team Championship. Fear not, current champions, you will retain your titles! 

Coupled with this change, VWF will also be experimenting with the Universe feature of WWEVWF2k16. This will allow VWF to feature relationship settings (hopefully no more attacking your tag-team partners), statistics for matches, belts, etc., a contendership rankings board, news, rivalries and more! This should give us a much more fluid experience that grows and changes along with us, which automates some of the process (while still giving me the ability to override anything ridiculous). Hopefully this can help take VWF to the next level.

I may try to test out the new setup tonight and get some matches in, so stay tuned for that. We have 3 new wrestlers who have yet to debut, so that'll be great! Plus, new presentation should be nice as well. Looking forward to it!

@Ahma @Beketov @StevenStamkos91 @Kendrick @gorlab @boom @iRockstar @XaviYEAH! Woods @der meister @DollarAndADream @evrydayimbyfuglien @stevo @ADwyer87 @Tim @Phil @hedgehog337 @Draper @crutchfield @eaglesfan036 @KingRobbie

8a0b42f.png

3 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Is this already all set up or is this what the plan is?

This is the plan moving forward - it basically just lets the in-game Universe feature automate some of the scheduling/match selection/relationships/rivalries/etc. - while still leaving me in control, to make the whole thing more in-depth and fully realized. Currently I just sim normal matches outside of the Universe - which means there is no contender rankings (just my own head), no relationship ratings (so people have no loyalty outside of tag matches), no rivalries (unless I just keep making people fight), etc. The Universe allows these things to be a part of the whole thing. Plus, we now have our own brand that makes a little more sense but still belongs in the VHL.

The first broadcast will be tonight! This will also (one day) allow me to set the whole night to go without going back and forth through menus. Currently I have to setup a match, sim it, go back to the menus, setup another match, etc. This way, the game automates the whole show and then I can just play the whole thing. Early on there will be some things I need to adjust, so there will still be a little bit of going back and forth until the game figures out better matches. For instance, we have a bunch of new wrestlers and I want to get them in as soon as possible and the Universe has Mr. Molholt in a match, which isn't happening in any normal match (except when Howard called me out). So I'll have to edit the participants of that match, but this gives me less pressure on choosing matches down the road, both participants and match types. For instance, I think tonight the show has two singles matches, a triple threat, fatal 4 way and one other match. We'll see how it goes as we go, we can always go back to the older format, I just think this will give it more depth. 

The Universe is set up though, I did that this weekend.

26 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Alright, I knew the previous matches were just individual ones you set up. I was wondering if you had established the new universe yet or not but you answered that question.

also, what's going on with some NCAA stuff for the SBA?! Lol

I don't know, I'm only one man! :P