VWF | Extreme Rules PPV

Molholt

9e7e32e.png

Tonight is the night! Our first month in the newly branded, new universe VWF and we have reached our first PPV, the Extreme Rules PPV! Tonight we will see some belts on the line. We will likely see some blood drawn. We will probably see weapons come into the ring. We might have some injuries. Tonight, anything is on the table for this event! There will be 6 matches in this PPV!

Our first match will be a tag-team match between The Misfits, Aleksanteri and Zach Parechkin, and the newest tag-team in VWF, Icicle Philth! This will, of course, be an Extreme Rules match. We're a bit surprised, given Philthy&Phamous' minor head injury sustained in his battle with Drapist, that he's even competing, especially in an Extreme Rules match! 

The tag-team action will be followed by an Extreme Rules singles match, which will see Frank Bonanza take on Birdman! Bonanza has complained about his early booking and will now get another singles match. Birdman will be a tough opponent though, as he has been on fire in his early career so far. 

Our third match heads back to tag-team action and it's a championship match, where the VWF Tag-Team Championship is on the line! The Tough Guys will be defending their belt against the Boom Squad. The Boom Squad defeated the Tough Guys, with the help of Jose Canseco (Frank Bonanza was with The Tough Guys) in a 3v3 tag match, which propelled them into the role of #1 contender!

Following up the Tag-Team championship will be an Extreme Rules singles match between two superstars who haven't been able to keep from talking about each other. Now they'll have a chance to square off with no one else around. D-Money will take on Kwake! This match could really propel one of them up the rankings as well. Who will come out on top?

The fifth match of the night will showcase two of the competitors who have been rolling recently and are right on the verge of contending for the title (in fact, one of them was 1 win away!). Steve Toast, who finally lost his first match to Rage, will head into the ring with one of VWF's strangest, Drapist! Toast has been stellar in the VWF so far, but Drapist has been a wrecking ball ever since he donned the mask, going 3-0 with it and injuring two superstars (Doom and P&P) in the process, including furthering Doom's injury in a rematch. Will Toast make it out of this one? Someone might not, as this is a Last Man Standing match!

Our main event will feature the VWF Championship, currently owned by Flip Rodriguez, on the line! Two men have been rising through the ranks recently, and rather than pick one, VWF has decided to throw them both into the ring with an Extreme Rules Triple Threat match! Rage and Jose Canseco will both be contending for the championship, while Flip does all that he can to retain it! Flip has been resilient in his time in the VWF, but will these two men be able to beat him down enough to take the belt from him?

All of this action will kick off in about 15 minutes, on my Twitch channel, here: http://www.twitch.tv/molholt at about 9:20p CST!

@Ahma @DollarAndADream @der meister @Phil @eaglesfan036 @KingRobbie @iRockstar @gorlab @XaviYEAH! Woods @boom @ADwyer87 @hedgehog337 @Toast @Draper @evrydayimbyfuglien @Tim @Beketov

8a0b42f.png

I'm sure as hell that guy who is dreaming to be a D-boy is scared of me right now. But I guess Molholt wants to punish him more for the unknown reason. Well, as much as I don't like that cheating ass COO, that Aleksanteri wannabee is gonna be punished. And that's the fact, because Kwake is too stacked!

@ADwyer87

Edited by hedgehog337

Post fight interview with D-Money:

Too easy, too easy! I've walked into the ring 3 times with this poser of the VWF, some ref they must have mistaken for a real fighter, and 3 times I walked out on top! "Fluke, Fluke" is his battle cry. Well it's time to wake up, Kwake! You know what they call a fluke that happens 3 times in a row? NOT A FLUKE!!!! This time it was barely a fight! Only took me two pins! TWO! He barely got a punch in! Besides one good run he had outside the ring, it was all me. What a dominant win! I think it's safe to say I've earned the right to face some tougher competition! I've proven all I can prove against this poser I keep facing. And that's the fact, because Kwake is trash!

@hedgehog337

• Commissioner

I continue my streak of good in Singles matches but not getting it done in multi-man fights. Good match still though, had a few moments where I was close to taking it.

Mark my words Conseco; put me against you 1 on 1 and I'm coming for that title.

After the PPV:

Kwake enters the arena...he slowly walks into the ring. He grabs the mic, but instead of saying something he just is slowly turning around 360. I can clearly hear the ''Kwake is trash!'' chants.

He still didn't open his mouth...fans are on the rage mode; gosh, MY EARS! It's too loud, they clearly are hating him.

Ok, what's now? He is gonna stay like a statue and waste people's time?

???

*drops the mic and leaves the ring without saying any word*

what the...does that means he quits? smh, that was unexpected at least. Before he leaves the arena he shows both middle fingers to the fans. That's it folks...lol.

Enemies be warned: "Sun God" Ra Horakhty will be upon you hence. Know not the day nor the hour of your doom, only that it shall be as swift as day turning to night. Respect my power, my speed and agile reflexes, and I may yet grant a reprieve, but cross me and the Sun God will place you under the peaceful sleep of the Dusk Strider, from whence you'll not arise until it is all over.

While I have your attention: may the masked man known as Flip Rodriguez appear henceforth? I have much respect for his fighting style, he flies around the ring like the powerful war-god Montu and his appearance of a falcon. Nonetheless, I must show superiority among the masked and agile. You may remain for now, as many obstacles are between Ra and the chance to fight such a man. Many men will fall before me and it may take many moons to achieve such a task, but know that you are marked by the Sun God. His wrath will be upon you, and he will place the Dusk Strider on your feeble bones, and you will as yet not arise from its slumber.

Edited by diamond_ace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...