A 20+ cup drought will come to an end

scoop

12 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

if it was anyone but Vasteras in the finals vs you, i would be all for you ending the streak but. its Vasteras man. How can you not have a soft spot for them :P

because it's not Vasteras it's Stockholm plus they already ended their drought against me once

1 minute ago, Streetlight said:

because it's not Vasteras it's Stockholm plus they already ended their drought against me once

they will always be Vasteras Streetlight. dont fight it. just accept it. also I find if funny that you used to play for them now you're going to lose against them :o

also @boubabi promised nudes if i went for Stockholm. unless you have some to offer i will stick with Stockholm

1 hour ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

they will always be Vasteras Streetlight. dont fight it. just accept it. also I find if funny that you used to play for them now you're going to lose against them :o

also @boubabi promised nudes if i went for Stockholm. unless you have some to offer i will stick with Stockholm

Oh I can give you boubabi nudes if that's what you're after ;)

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Uhhh...

Last cup for Bushito when he wasn't GM during the season: S21

Yeah Shockholm got this.

Oh, didn't realize we could make up conditions like that. When was fong's last cup as a third-year defenseman?

• Admin

Yeh it means Stockholm is gonna get destroyed

Not when they have a goalie who comes from a cup winning goaltender family!

And is a mermaid. Does that help? Tail covers the bottom half of the net pretty much.

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Not when they have a goalie who comes from a cup winning goaltender family!

And is a mermaid. Does that help? Tail covers the bottom half of the net pretty much.

Yeah but this season being able to win is all about not being able to win. Isn't that the point you were trying to make with the Bushito thing?

NY wins GG EZ

• Admin

Yeah but this season being able to win is all about not being able to win. Isn't that the point you were trying to make with the Bushito thing?

NY wins GG EZ

Fine.

Not when they have a goaltender who comes from a family which hasn't won since S8.