Favourite Prospect on your Favourite Team

snake3001

Title kind of says it all. Who's your favourite prospect on you favourite team or even just in general. For me it has to be Ben Hutton from the Canucks. He was a 5th round draft pick in 2012 and, as a 22 year old, is playing big time minutes for the Canucks and smiling all the way. He just always looks like he's having a blast and always just has a big smile on his face. He may not be our 'top prospect' or whatever but he'll be a pretty good 2nd paring defense kind of guy and he just oozes happiness and seems like just a good ol' boy who's just loving playing hockey. 

I can't just say one. Matt Murray is a beast, he will be the starter over Fleury one day, or at least net a huge return. Tristan Jarry is pretty much the same story. Daniel Sprong didn't look out of place in his pro tryout, became the second Dutch player to score a goal, the third youngest player to score in a Pens jersey, and also had my favorite goal celebration of the year so far. And then, of course, there's Derrick Pouliot, the man I see in my wet dreams, he's like Letang with better offensive projections. God I love that kid

Not really a prospect anymore but Mike McCarron.

Also, Hudon because it means we get rid of Desharnais and Sherbak for his possible duo with Galchenyuk.

• 3 weeks later...
On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Daniel said:

Madison Bowey or Ilya Samsonov

With Samsonov in the system and Holtbeast manning the crease right now makes me wonder what the future holds for Grub:( think hes an Nhl starter just wont be for the Caps. 

For me is between Vrana and Bowey

5 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

With Samsonov in the system and Holtbeast manning the crease right now makes me wonder what the future holds for Grub:( think hes an Nhl starter just wont be for the Caps. 

For me is between Vrana and Bowey

Don't forget Vitek Vanecek is looking like a future NHL starter as well, really are stacked on goalie prospects and with Mitch Korn developing them they all could turn out as studs. I think Gruby'll stick around as a solid backup for a couple more seasons but I agree that he'll probably get moved out simply because there's no room for him to advance with the Caps