S48 Regular Season Index

Higgins

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix. Velevra is working on updating the attributes before the first sim tomorrow (Mar. 14) will be the first real VHLM sim.

GMs use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

@Higgins i need Sasky's new players put on the roster so i can set my lines

We'll probably have to do so after today's sim. He'll probably slot them in somewhere just for today though, so that's good.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

We'll probably have to do so after today's sim. He'll probably slot them in somewhere just for today though, so that's good.

It's because we play you, isn't it?

On 4/7/2016 at 10:28 AM, Bojo said:

Any chance Moscow could trade Cola to a playoff team? I'd like to see him have one last shot at it.

I don't believe trading free agent signings is allowed, for some stupid reason. Though even if it is, your options would be limited to the playoff teams without an active FA. Which I think is like, Saskatoon maybe.

On 4/7/2016 at 11:28 AM, Bojo said:

Any chance Moscow could trade Cola to a playoff team? I'd like to see him have one last shot at it.

No he has to rot with Eggy and I

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I don't believe trading free agent signings is allowed, for some stupid reason. Though even if it is, your options would be limited to the playoff teams without an active FA. Which I think is like, Saskatoon maybe.

Yup! And we have KopralGod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
16 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@Tagger Any idea with this portal link?

Sorry no. I got lucky with the S59 one cause that was the period where we switched from hosting on one url to another, so just reverted the link to the older layout and it worked. Not sure what these would be, although there were old VHL links that used to be broken before Will reuploaded the indexes so that seems more likely to be the case.

• Commissioner
12 hours ago, Tagger said:

Sorry no. I got lucky with the S59 one cause that was the period where we switched from hosting on one url to another, so just reverted the link to the older layout and it worked. Not sure what these would be, although there were old VHL links that used to be broken before Will reuploaded the indexes so that seems more likely to be the case.

I’ll take a look if the old STHS file is still on Dropbox. If it is I can re-output the main stuff. Can’t get games as they output as they are Simmed but at least the index would work.