Quick Announcement

JardyB10

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

When did Quebec win their cup again?

Did I mention a cup win? Kendrick the only reason why you hate is because you cant relate. Quebec is a great place and will continue to be and will continue to be hated. You cannot be hated if you do not make a sound, Quebec is relevant in this league and having vocal members like me and Frank or whoever make that happen. 

4 minutes ago, brovy said:

Did I mention a cup win? Kendrick the only reason why you hate is because you cant relate. Quebec is a great place and will continue to be and will continue to be hated. You cannot be hated if you do not make a sound, Quebec is relevant in this league and having vocal members like me and Frank or whoever make that happen. 

So if you aren't winning cups, what exactly is your measurement of success and how does Quebec grade better than everywhere else? Can't relate to what exactly? Success? Because I've had tons of that. Frank isn't as vocal anymore, so not sure what you are saying. He continues to hold your hand through everything, it's cute.

13 minutes ago, brovy said:

such and 

such murdering of and 

21 hours ago, Munk said:

Clogging this thread with arguments and negativity. 

@brovy you're a fgt 

@JardyB10 you're useless

@Victor I remember when you weren't a fgt 

@gregreg Youm ugly 

@Evans k stfu, you're cool, we get it 

@Kendrick My love, please don't waste your bootiful presence here

@CoachReilly lol no one cares about your opinion 

@Daniel Quebec is for fgts

@Jala poor excuse for a woman 

roast me plssss

11 hours ago, boubabi said:

A Roman walks in the bar and shows two with his index and middle finger and says to the bartender "5 Beers mate"...get it?...

A lot of Americans wouldn't, they don't get taught the Roman Numeral system. If they didn't say which Super Bowl it was, so many would have no idea which one it was.

14 minutes ago, Jala said:

A lot of Americans wouldn't, they don't get taught the Roman Numeral system. If they didn't say which Super Bowl it was, so many would have no idea which one it was.

...what? Everyone gets taught it in elementary school. I'm assuming most forget it because it's relatively useless.

Just now, flyersfan1493 said:

...what? Everyone gets taught in in elementary school. I'm assuming most forget it because it's relatively useless.

Not according to some Americans I've talked to, including Caillean. A quick search seems to say that some parts of the US teach it while others don't. Seems to be Eastern Seaboard regions, so you might be close enough to have been lumped in with that.

Yeah, I was never taught that. 

munkception thing to me is I'm hearing cursive handwriting is no longer being taught. Which kinda makes sense I guess, but still odd to see.

edit: nice word filter. lol

Edited by Bojo

1 minute ago, Bojo said:

Yeah, I was never taught that. 

munkception thing to me is I'm hearing cursive handwriting is no longer being taught. Which kinda makes sense I guess, but still odd to see.

Have you seen a younger person sign a document/receipt? It's all block letters. Or an unintelligible scribble lol.

I was actually on Destiny a while ago, and we had a young kid (11-12) in a raid. I told them they had to go counter-clockwise, and they didn't know what that was. Digital clocks are making that obsolete.

Edited by Jala

Just now, Jala said:

Have you seen a younger person sign a document/receipt? It's all block letters.

I was actually on Destiny a while ago, and we had a young kid (11-12) in a raid. I told them they had to go counter-clockwise, and they didn't know what that was. Digital clocks are making that obsolete.

TBF my signature looks like I'm holding a pen during a middle of a climax. But I still know how to do it.

I never even thought about the clock thing. I feel old.

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Jala said:

Have you seen a younger person sign a document/receipt? It's all block letters. Or an unintelligible scribble lol.

People still have normal clocks in their houses no? And in schools...

Kid might have just been dumb.

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

People still have normal clocks in their houses no? And in schools...

Kid might have just been dumb.

My high school only had digital clocks and it's been 18 years since I was in elementary, so I couldn't tell you lol. My house doesn't have a face clock in it either, actually.

• Admin
Just now, Jala said:

My high school only had digital clocks and it's been 18 years since I was in elementary, so I couldn't tell you lol. My house doesn't have a face clock in it either, actually.

wtf North America sort it out

1 minute ago, Bojo said:

I actually don't have normal clock... never realized that.

They're getting phased out, digital is easier to maintain and more precise in most cases.