Claimed:exceedingly long podcast with a proportionately long thread title..............................................................................................................................................[Reviewed 1/2]

scoop

choose  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're back and more tangential than ever.

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/utEFUAsL/file.html

In case you're unaware, this is @YEAH!stlemania and me. He's the British one; I'm the one who talks too much about himself. But you probably knew that.

Edited by Streetlight

4 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

So did u cut your title off or did you reach the thread title cap?

Originally, neither. I had a bunch of periods and typed out the thing about there not being a character limit, not getting cut off or reaching the limit. Then I went back to it after readying the post and discovered that I was two characters away from the limit. So I changed it so it looked like I was actually cut off.

As I was saying, if it's cool with Draper @Draper @graper  WTF

I'll be using this as a point task when I create my player at the deadline if @draper approves (YEAH will be using it now I assume). If that's not okay it's whatever, I have Pension which is only two fewer points so it's cool @draper

2 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

That I was the first person to vote for Wacky Races is upsetting. 

Well now the results of the poll have been soiled by you stating your allegiance. Guess we'll have to call the winner now.

2 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Well now the results of the poll have been soiled by you stating your allegiance. Guess we'll have to call the winner now.

I guess you could call it a...

Dick (Dastardly) Move!

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Streetlight said:

As I was saying, if it's cool with Draper @Draper @graper  WTF

I'll be using this as a point task when I create my player at the deadline if @draper approves (YEAH will be using it now I assume). If that's not okay it's whatever, I have Pension which is only two fewer points so it's cool @draper

Yeah it's fine as long as you don't claim more than one per week. =)

• DollarAndADream changed the title to exceedingly long podcast with a proportionately long thread title..............................................................................................................................................oh is there not a character limit on thread [Reviewed]
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:exceedingly long podcast with a proportionately long thread title..............................................................................................................................................[Reviewed 1/2]
  • DollarAndADream locked this topic