GFX Ranks PSD's

Beketov

• Commissioner

I brought this up before but not everyone might have seen it. How would you all like to make a PSD pack with every dig that was made for the ranks this season? I haven't counted up full numbers but I estimate it's easily over 30 sigs since he three of us in the finals alone would have made 15.

If you'd like to send your sigs in for this pack PM me he links (preferably put them all together) and sill get the pack made up for everyone.

Edited by Beketov

• Commissioner

@Draper @gorlab @Kendrick @Wasty @iRockstar @Tim @Frank @Daniel @jack @STZ @solas

I think that's every, aside from the people who already posted above. Anyone missing?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, gorlab said:

I'm embarrassed of the sigs I submitted, but i would love to get my hands on all of the other PSDs

:cig:

Every PSD has the capability of helping someone with something; never be embarrassed about what you create. Honestly, some of my old sigs that I dislike the most are my most requested PSD's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Any developments on this at all?

Unfortunately I have only received PSD's from you, Solas and Jack so we haven't really gotten any.

Just now, Beketov said:

Unfortunately I have only received PSD's from you, Solas and Jack so we haven't really gotten any.

Dang, was looking forward to giving some of them a look. Could still post up the few we've got maybe?

• Commissioner
28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Dang, was looking forward to giving some of them a look. Could still post up the few we've got maybe?

They'll only be from 3 other people but I can definitely still put it together if you'd like to see it.