VHLM Finals GM 2: Ottawa vs. Bratislava

Higgins

50 minutes ago, 701 said:

2 N 0

suck it bitch

You're the worst winner, ever. I mean, we won last year and to be honest, would be great winning this year but it doesn't bother me. Tone it down a bit.

Good game, Ottawa. Heavily outplayed and still managed the W. 

Oh so basically you are mad we are winning, and don't want to see us celebrate? GG 2n0. Best of luck the rest of the series :D

2 minutes ago, 701 said:

Oh so basically you are mad we are winning, and don't want to see us celebrate? GG 2n0. Best of luck the rest of the series :D

I'm obviously not pleased that you're winning? Thank you for stating the obvious of "anyone" who is in the losing shoes being displeased with losing results. We applaud you in Bratislava for your quick wit and intelligence. 

Last season I learned not to count the chickens prior to the eggs hatching as Ottawa was down in the series by a bit and made a last second run for it. Could happen here, might not. Anything can happen. Been a great series and we can expect that the rest of the way!

6 minutes ago, bukss_a said:

we have planty of time, so i trust in banackock

Thanks, buddy. Hope I can once again pull'er off for you guys. Either way, I owe the season to you guys. :brt: 

51 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Nope. I'm simply saying you're acting kind of retarded seeing as you're on the winning side. Take the W. You've played well, as has both teams. They've all been close games and it's a good series.

It's no better to be on the losing side and shit talk like Trifecta. Why not keep your players in line if you have such an issue  with it?

29 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

It's no better to be on the losing side and shit talk like Trifecta. Why not keep your players in line if you have such an issue  with it?

1. I had no issue with it. 701 directed a comment to him, rather an assumption, so I corrected him. 

2. I like to believe it's not my job to do so. He should act accordingly to however he is as a person. We're all individuals here with individual personalities. It's what makes these leagues unique and great. I can't tell DT what to do - just as much as I can't tell you what to do. Would you listen? 

3. That's a DT, you and 701 issue. :) 

While I don't overly care for how they're talking - it's amusing, creating fun, interesting game topics and yeah. I agree to some extent with both. Every team needs an enforcer. Giver. 

52 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Please address me personally if you have an issue street fucking light