Stanley Cup Final: PIT vs SJS

Digg

7 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

You aint caused problems like I did and get banned lol

Wait so in one breath you say you will be GM and that I can hold you to it, and then in the same breath you say you get banned and cause problems and don't know why you don't fit the mould. Hmm...I wonder if it's just this easy to figure out.

By the way if experience was the issue, brovy/RED/boubabi wouldn't have got the job but they did because they are at least stable minded.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Wait so in one breath you say you will be GM and that I can hold you to it, and then in the same breath you say you get banned and cause problems and don't know why you don't fit the mould. Hmm...I wonder if it's just this easy to figure out.

By the way if experience was the issue, brovy/RED/boubabi wouldn't have got the job but they did because they are at least stable minded.

I know for one Brovy had experience in the VHLM and idk who this red dude is. Idk about Boubabi either as I didn't pay attention to him for the career of my first player. Also where did I say I didn't know where I would fit the mold?

18 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I know for one Brovy had experience in the VHLM and idk who this red dude is. Idk about Boubabi either as I didn't pay attention to him for the career of my first player. Also where did I say I didn't know where I would fit the mold?

"fit into what they are looking for" is a mould. It basically means you don't think the blue team sees you as a candidate because you don't fit the usual GM mould. Which with your inconsistencies is probably correct. Can't make someone a GM if they retire so often and go off the rails from time to time.

54 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

"fit into what they are looking for" is a mould. It basically means you don't think the blue team sees you as a candidate because you don't fit the usual GM mould. Which with your inconsistencies is probably correct. Can't make someone a GM if they retire so often and go off the rails from time to time.

This is truth.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

1 fucking player retired early. My other two had at least 6 seasons minimum. You guys make it like it's a bad thing to retire in 6 seasons instead of 8. I mean 6 season careers are great as well. You can accomplish a lot in 6 seasons plus not all GM's last at least 6. Some have lasted less time than that. Davey Jones was about 6-7 seasons, Mikaelson was 5-6 and Diamond was the ONLY one cut short. My goalie was a means to an end. It was interesting early then it gets boring. Lots of people who make goalies will say the same thing. I am certain you know that first hand as well. This player is going all 8 whether he plays on a team or not. So for the "retire so often" remark, come up with something new as your argument instead of invalid shit.

As for going "off the rails", that happened once. I was banned and have moved on from that. So not sure where this "time to time" comment comes either. You should really pick smarter more truthful words when arguing.

Edited by Da Trifecta

10 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

1 fucking player retired early. My other two had at least 6 seasons minimum. You guys make it like it's a bad thing to retire in 6 seasons instead of 8. I mean 6 season careers are great as well. You can accomplish a lot in 6 seasons plus not all GM's last at least 6. Some have lasted less time than that. Davey Jones was about 6-7 seasons, Mikaelson was 5-6 and Diamond was the ONLY one cut short. My goalie was a means to an end. It was interesting early then it gets boring. Lots of people who make goalies will say the same thing. I am certain you know that first hand as well. This player is going all 8 whether he plays on a team or not. So for the "retire so often" remark, come up with something new as your argument instead of invalid shit.

As for going "off the rails", that happened once. I was banned and have moved on from that. So not sure where this "time to time" comment comes either. You should really pick smarter more truthful words when arguing.

I actually enjoyed goalie so no I don't know the effects of getting bored with it, I saw it through and I liked the entire process. What about your first ever player? Inactivity on him still gets thrown into it as well. You've retired early in other leagues like I've said before, you may not think it means anything over here but it does play a part.

Smarter words? I'm not arguing here haha. I'm just giving the facts as you seem to be of the belief that the blue team would take you in a heartbeat or even allow you to be appointed a GM. When GM's take notice that your player and your actions are somewhat detrimental to the team and ship you off often, getting a look as a GM would be a very tough thought. Not saying you would never be a GM in the VHL history, but when you make a VHL Fan article saying "I will change and won't cost my team a good image" or what not and than a week later get banned, that says something about the approach. Not my issue though, you do you, but it ain't helping your cause.

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I actually enjoyed goalie so no I don't know the effects of getting bored with it, I saw it through and I liked the entire process. What about your first ever player? Inactivity on him still gets thrown into it as well. You've retired early in other leagues like I've said before, you may not think it means anything over here but it does play a part.

Smarter words? I'm not arguing here haha. I'm just giving the facts as you seem to be of the belief that the blue team would take you in a heartbeat or even allow you to be appointed a GM. When GM's take notice that your player and your actions are somewhat detrimental to the team and ship you off often, getting a look as a GM would be a very tough thought. Not saying you would never be a GM in the VHL history, but when you make a VHL Fan article saying "I will change and won't cost my team a good image" or what not and than a week later get banned, that says something about the approach. Not my issue though, you do you, but it ain't helping your cause.

The ban situation is because Draper can't handle things that easily it seems when talking about things. The other leagues, how many of them actually lasted? The SBA was just there for me to test out builds, the SHL I rarely go on there but I let players sit around for a few seasons usually before retiring. That's about the only ones left standing. As for the getting shipped off, screw eagles for doing that as he panicked. Oh well guess he'd rather someone who doesn't get the 9 per week and instead may get 6 per week. Like I said, most people get rid of goalie. There are those who actually like it and just stick it out. I wished I did stick it out with Niklaus to be honest. Could have been my first hall of fame player and been over 1,000 TPE. I know that I screwed that over and this player is to make up for it. As for Fenzing, I wasn't even that into VHL then. I was more into Shaka's newest fad and I just joined over here to see what it was about. I knew 0 about hockey and got by on sigs making me 3-4 TPE per week maybe.

5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

The ban situation is because Draper can't handle things that easily it seems when talking about things. The other leagues, how many of them actually lasted? The SBA was just there for me to test out builds, the SHL I rarely go on there but I let players sit around for a few seasons usually before retiring. That's about the only ones left standing. As for the getting shipped off, screw eagles for doing that as he panicked. Oh well guess he'd rather someone who doesn't get the 9 per week and instead may get 6 per week. Like I said, most people get rid of goalie. There are those who actually like it and just stick it out. I wished I did stick it out with Niklaus to be honest. Could have been my first hall of fame player and been over 1,000 TPE. I know that I screwed that over and this player is to make up for it. As for Fenzing, I wasn't even that into VHL then. I was more into Shaka's newest fad and I just joined over here to see what it was about. I knew 0 about hockey and got by on sigs making me 3-4 TPE per week maybe.

That's all great, but the blue team still would never put your name on a possible GM list, and rightfully so.

13 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I wouldn't point your finger at Draper saying he can't handle things.

The VHL is incredibly lenient when it comes to handling things. It takes quite a bit before any harsh discipline is given.

Also if a few times of me posting are you still talking sets him off, then hahahaha

7 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

They gave you quite a few chances haha

What's your point? I've never been banned or retired early for silly reasons. I also won a cup as a GM and a GM Award. Not sure your point.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

What's your point? I've never been banned or retired early for silly reasons. I also won a cup as a GM and a GM Award. Not sure your point.

Wow 1 small ban and it's the end of the world. I have never retired for silly reasons either. Every single retirement had a reason behind it. Also as for the latter 2 parts, you can say those all you want but means nothing unless it's on a level playing field.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Wow 1 small ban and it's the end of the world. I have never retired for silly reasons either. Every single retirement had a reason behind it. Also as for the latter 2 parts, you can say those all you want but means nothing unless it's on a level playing field.

Level playing field? You literally are just spitting nonsense now.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Nonsense? You talk about winning a cup as GM and the award. I can't do that without GM. Watch one day though.

Well yeah of course I talk about it, because I was justifying your last comment. You literally are going backwards here. I'll be watching, I'll hold you to it, not that that matters when you said you'd retire if you ever had to play for brovy haha