Stanley Cup Final: PIT vs SJS

Digg

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

^Talk about brain dead. Of course comes to gloat. Whatever happened to quitting if you played with Brovy?

Whatever happened to winning a cup with Cologne as GM? Whatever happened to getting free agents as a GM? Whatever happened to a lot of things? The world may never know.

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

^Talk about brain dead. Of course comes to gloat. Whatever happened to quitting if you played with Brovy?

I would quit if I had to play with brovy too :ph34r:

also even though I don't think it was meant to, that arrow is pointing to me, so I is hurt :(

11 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I is very proud. And slightly drunk haha. WOOOOO

Murry shoulda got the Coin Smythe tho

How the fuck did 4th on his team in scoring minus 4 Sidney Crosby win that?

1 minute ago, Dangles13 said:

How the fuck did 4th on his team in scoring minus 4 Sidney Crosby win that?

Because it's Crosby haha, probably the only reason.

i mean he playd well, and did a lot more than he got credit for, but I men Murray foing all that as a rookie, that should get noticed. Plus Kessel beng so clutch with the he HBK line he should've been there too

10 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Because it's Crosby haha, probably the only reason.

i mean he playd well, and did a lot more than he got credit for, but I men Murray foing all that as a rookie, that should get noticed. Plus Kessel beng so clutch with the he HBK line he should've been there too

Or Justin Schultz tbh.

36 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Whatever happened to winning a cup with Cologne as GM? Whatever happened to getting free agents as a GM? Whatever happened to a lot of things? The world may never know.

I got my cup with Cologne. It's funny though, where is your cup as a GM? I thought you said you won more than me as a GM. Were you even a GM?

31 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I would quit if I had to play with brovy too :ph34r:

also even though I don't think it was meant to, that arrow is pointing to me, so I is hurt :(

The thing is he said he'd quit and never did, so we wanted to see if he would actually retire because of it. It was one of the only times he never retired early.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I got my cup with Cologne. It's funny though, where is your cup as a GM? I thought you said you won more than me as a GM. Were you even a GM?

Maybe if I was here for 7 years, I'd be a GM once or twice too. I will get my chance don't you worry.

6 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Maybe if I was here for 7 years, I'd be a GM once or twice too. I will get my chance don't you worry.

Okay I will hold you to it, because I know the blue team would never let that happen.

Edited by Kendrick

Just now, Advantage said:

Experience is not the issue.

Experience is everything. You aren't going to throw someone in there who has no clue what they are doing. That only make it look bad on the person who put them in position and looks bad for the franchise.