NHL 16 on PS4

Bring back online franchise.

I haven't played it in forever and I would have to redownload it but if you get something going I could be convinced. I used to play goalie in OTP but it's been too long to risk that lol

2 hours ago, Molholt said:

I haven't played it in forever and I would have to redownload it but if you get something going I could be convinced. I used to play goalie in OTP but it's been too long to risk that lol

Not if I'm your defenceman. ;)

11 hours ago, Molholt said:

they actually completely destroyed goalie mode. I used to be able to play goalie okay in NHL 13-15, but in NHL 16 they completely changed the controls and the movement system and I find it way harder

@YEAH!stlemania I added you

@Molholt I don't think I was able to add you.

@DollarAndADream @Dangles13 @Cuffy @Smarch @Kendrick @Jala @Mr. Power   I created a club called Victory Hockey League you need to search and join it because apparently I can't send out inviatations. Just go to club search screen and join it and I will accept you. 

On 2016-06-04 at 6:00 PM, Molholt said:

Just redownloaded and turns out I still suck 

It's important to be consistent.

53 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@DollarAndADream @Dangles13 @Cuffy @Smarch @Kendrick @Jala @Mr. Power   I created a club called Victory Hockey League you need to search and join it because apparently I can't send out inviatations. Just go to club search screen and join it and I will accept you. 

What's our jerseys look like? Can someone who is a good goalie create CAL G, please?

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Our jerseys are some team that says CHL on them cause I figured it looked close to VHL.

Fair enough, too bad we can't custom add our VHL logo! That would be so hot

On 2016-06-05 at 7:45 PM, eaglesfan036 said:

i requested an add

jesus christ i remember why i never play this game, 5 attempts to find a drop in game and it's only me and one other guy

52 minutes ago, Jala said:

jesus christ i remember why i never play this game, 5 attempts to find a drop in game and it's only me and one other guy

Ive never had that problem. Weird. I will be on in a few hours if anyone wants to otp