Trade History Spreadsheet

Tagger

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ugevZZo5DVt3oqEhyj87W99d7CIepAgmwj9eTQcbyWs/edit?usp=sharing

It's a little thing I've been working on over the past couple of days to look at trade records, figure I may as well post it in here though while I wait to submit my article next week.

Note: While the table of trades between two full teams is complete (the only trades it doesn't involve are three way trades) and the Records are correct, the tables showing Most Assets/Picks/Discrepancy are still a work in progress

Interesting Facts

- While the Meute only joined the league in Season 31, it is somewhat amazing that we are still waiting on their first trade with the Legion, the only trade combination yet to feature in the VHL. 

- Toronto and Seattle have only featured in six trades together, that's five less trades than the next least amount of trades involving two inaugural teams (Calgary/Helsinki)

- Every team in the VHL has made at least one three-way trade

- There have been 646 trades in the VHL. 

- Despite Cologne being an expansion team, the Cologne/Vasteras combination is T-14th for most trades between two teams. 

Just added another two sheets to keep track of trades made by General Managers, done up to all the trades done on the first two sites, so I've just got S35-present to go:

Interesting Facts So Far:

- From the stats I've collected so far and from the knowledge I already have, I can tell you that there is only one GM in VHL History who never made a trade, inaugural Stockholm Rams GM Zak Crosby. His lack of trades is unsurprising considering I seem to remember his player retiring with less than 10 TPE. 

- Joey Kendrick is the current leader of all-time trades with 51, although I think Greg Harbinson and Mike Szatkowski may overtake him at some point considering they have more reigns from S35 onwards.

- Kendrick is also to this point the only GM to have the most trades on two separate teams, although Higgins will probably overtake his Helsinki Record once I've done S35 and S36.

• Admin

@YEAH!stlemania I'd add another sheet with a breakdown of trade per season.

Probably off-season + regular season and a separate total for regular season. Or 3 columns per season (off-season, reg.season, both).

Mainly because S49 will be up there. Good ol' midseason firesales.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

@YEAH!stlemania I'd add another sheet with a breakdown of trade per season.

Probably off-season + regular season and a separate total for regular season. Or 3 columns per season (off-season, reg.season, both).

Mainly because S49 will be up there. Good ol' midseason firesales.

It's one of the things I'll be looking to add in the future. I've just finished off the GM records, @gregreg needs just 3 more trades to complete the most trades in VHL History! @eaglesfan036 has the most trades in one stint for a current GM, needs 15 to beat @diamond_ace

1 hour ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

It's one of the things I'll be looking to add in the future. I've just finished off the GM records, @gregreg needs just 3 more trades to complete the most trades in VHL History! @eaglesfan036 has the most trades in one stint for a current GM, needs 15 to beat @diamond_ace

I am 4 behind Miller for 2nd place, then need 15 to get to DA. Man Calgary wheels and deals a lot