Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 65 - Jericho Ruins The Day!

Devise

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/90875993/file.html

We talked tons of things, trades, took a look at Vasteras, gave attention all over the place to tons of people/things. Then Jericho played League of Legends during the shout outs and we ended the Podcast early due to how awful and unprofessional it was. 

I'd like if you guys made shoutouts more of a natural thing instead of forcing it.  Also agree neutral is kinda shitty.  If you want to keep shoutouts at the end it shouldn't be a set format where everyone has to equally do everything for each position and an equal number of positive and negative.  If you guys feel only 1 person was positive for the week and twelve people were negative that would be better.

Content: 3/3: - The opening question is pretty funny considering the ending of the podcast. I laughed at Jericho's joke! And yes, Mike is awesome with the RP gift. Agree with basically all of your points about Vasteras. I don't think Corco has performed "bad" enough as a GM of Vasteras to be forced to step down from his GM position, at least until his current player is forced to retire. Jericho's story gave me a good chuckle since I did something similar when I won the Founder's Cup this season. I did a little jig when I won this cup while listening to Kool & The Gang. The end of a generation and HoF talk was interesting. Jericho's/Noah's story about elitism was interesting, because I heard that of a criticism of the VHL before and never really understood where it came from. Thought the "Step it Up" segment was interesting. This is your 3rd podcast in a row forgetting/making a mistake with McQueen, haha. "Tons of damage," is that you Phreak? YOU DRAFTED CODY INKO JERICHO! How can you hate on him like that? I am going to prove Mike's idea right again either with Riga or if I ever become a VHL GM.

Professionalism: 2/2 - After getting a heads up about professionalism, I thought there was going to be a big blow up or something at the end, but I think I can overlook 10 minutes of slow content from Jericho and focus on the other 104 minutes.

Editing: 1/1 - Not deductible at all, but something seemed off with the audio with this one.

Overall: 6/6