2016-2017 NHL Discussion

Kendrick

50 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

Who turned on the NHL17 goalie sliders for this Pens-Caps game?

This is because both goalies decided to stay in the game and not leave early. We were stuck with some guy who chose 69 as his players number and a black guy with a blonde mullet named "Jack Daniels".

15 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

This is because both goalies decided to stay in the game and not leave early. We were stuck with some guy who chose 69 as his players number and a black guy with a blonde mullet named "Jack Daniels".

I had a forward with the number 69 named "Ben Dover" today.

Only time the guy pressed R2 was to call for a pass.

8 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

I had a forward with the number 69 named "Ben Dover" today.

Only time the guy pressed R2 was to call for a pass.

Yeah there is always one in every game.

That and it always seems that teal is a complete fuckhead. Add that to the list of other things: Guy who chooses center doesn't know how to win draws. Goalie who has no clue how to hug posts. Always a McDavid dick rider with #97 in each game. Someone who tries to score on their own goal but is too braindead to figure out how to even do that. The guy who because he wasn't getting passed too, decides to go offside every time his line mates have the puck.

18 hours ago, Kendrick said:

That and it always seems that teal is a complete fuckhead. Add that to the list of other things: Guy who chooses center doesn't know how to win draws. Goalie who has no clue how to hug posts. Always a McDavid dick rider with #97 in each game. Someone who tries to score on their own goal but is too braindead to figure out how to even do that. The guy who because he wasn't getting passed too, decides to go offside every time his line mates have the puck.

I'm teal :( 

16 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

Found out something cool just now:

Sidney Crosby, born on 8/7/87, who wears the #87, and has an 8.7 million cap hit, tied Rick Middleton today for 87th all time in points in a 8-7 win.

This is just fucking strange. Like I get the 8/7/87 so he decided to wear 87. But the rest of it is...randomly strangely random and math. :P 

22 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Don't forget the guy that always goes for the crushing hits but misses every time because people can see it from miles away

6 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

Don't forget the guy that always goes for the crushing hits but misses every time because people can see it from miles away

Yeah usually a defender trying to line up a forward as if the forward cant see him coming on the screen.

19 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

People taking to Facebook to defend LeBron, saying that if LeBron started playing hockey young he would be an all time great.

like holy shit, where does that logic come from???

I could understand him being thought of as a good TE in football, but not a hockey player. They realize LeBron has stated he doesn't know how to skate all that well. I get that if he started earlier he could learn to skate, but come on now.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I could understand him being thought of as a good TE in football, but not a hockey player. They realize LeBron has stated he doesn't know how to skate all that well. I get that if he started earlier he could learn to skate, but come on now.

Yeah, it's all silliness. Everyone's saying he could do it because he's such a great athlete. Well news flash, kinda need more than to just be an athlete to succeed in sports, especially hockey.

Just now, The Bread Man said:

Yeah, it's all silliness. Everyone's saying he could do it because he's such a great athlete. Well news flash, kinda need more than to just be an athlete to succeed in sports, especially hockey.

Hockey takes an athlete but a very different type in fact. I see hockey as a sport you need to be someone with sharp reflexes and the ability to think well ahead of the opponent. Yes, in other sports its smart to think ahead of your opponent but try doing it on skates at a very fast pace. Not to mention if LeBron hates contact now, think of the diving penalties he'd get in the NHL haha

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Hockey takes an athlete but a very different type in fact. I see hockey as a sport you need to be someone with sharp reflexes and the ability to think well ahead of the opponent. Yes, in other sports its smart to think ahead of your opponent but try doing it on skates at a very fast pace. Not to mention if LeBron hates contact now, think of the diving penalties he'd get in the NHL haha

Yeah was thinking that too haha. If that little Draymond bump is enough to put Bron-Bron on his back, just wait till Big Buff comes straight for you!

Edited by The Bread Man

1 minute ago, The Bread Man said:

Yeah was thinking that too haha. If that little Draymond bump is enough to put Bron-Bron on his back, just wait till Big Buff comes straight for you!

Yeah I'd love to see the ego get taken right out of him with a crunch from Dustin Buffalo Wing or even Shea Weber.

• 2 weeks later...