DAV/SEA ; VOID

Gooningitup

• Senior Admin
48 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Accept and to be PROCESSED AFTER game 41. Nuck will remain a Bear until that point.

We're on game 100 something

• Senior Admin
47 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

To be fair, it will be processed after Game 41, so it's not wrong.

Not wrong but actually the intention is technically wrong either way:

• Because it's sometimes hard to guarantee someone will be online on deadline day, GMs are allowed to post deadline trades up to 48 hours in advance of the actual deadline. These trades will not be processed until the deadline date and must follow all of the same rules for posting and accepting as outlines in Sections 6.1, 6.2. Additionally, this is the only time trades are allowed to be posted in advance

That was just added to the rulebook recently though. but it was in the GM forum for awhile.

7 minutes ago, Draper said:

• Because it's sometimes hard to guarantee someone will be online on deadline day, GMs are allowed to post deadline trades up to 48 hours in advance of the actual deadline. These trades will not be processed until the deadline date and must follow all of the same rules for posting and accepting as outlines in Sections 6.1, 6.2. Additionally, this is the only time trades are allowed to be posted in advance

That was just added to the rulebook recently though. but it was in the GM forum for awhile.

Remove the space in front of your signature, you crooked sig having son of a bitch.

7 hours ago, Draper said:

I'm pretty sure you knew what we meant, right?

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Banackock said:

I'm pretty sure you knew what we meant, right?

I mean, I didn't really. People usually say 'to be processed after..' for the sake of cap, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

So you mean Game 41 of the Bears schedule.. In which case, that's weird. 

But assuming that is what you meant and that you don't want this trade processed until after GM 201, and going along with the rule I quoted above saying that the only time trades can be made early is near the trade deadline - I'm gonna go ahead and void this. You're at least a week out from passing that game mark and I can't consider this trade 'accepted' in the meantime. We can't have every trade posted with a 'to be processed after...' message for the sake of GM peace of mind. 

I could leave this open and say that the deal isn't final until we pass that point, but that would be needlessly confusing. Re-post the trade on the day GM 201 is to be simmed. 

• Will changed the title to DAV/SEA ; VOID
  • Will locked this topic