2 Players

Smarch

Second Players about to hit the VHL

:vhl: 

If the VHL STHS schedule gives us any indication of when the VHL trade deadline will be, it appears as if the time is coming sooner than later. With one of the most anticipated trade deadlines in recent history, thanks due to the fact of ten extra players being added to the Season Fifty-Two Entry Draft, eyes are drawn to the create a player thread over the trade thread.  With many trade deadlines lacking any gusto in terms of trades, this is another exciting element for the league at a typically boring period in terms of movement and activity, outside the few recreates that the VHL sees each trade deadline week. Thirty-one members signed up to be part of the player two project, and only ten members were lucky enough to win the first lottery. Maybe if I am lucky enough, once I tag those members in this thread maybe we`ll get some sneak peeks into their upcoming players

@frescoelmo

@Molholt

@Toast

@STZ

@Daniel

@evrydayimbyfuglien

@Ghost Reaper

@gregreg

@Phil

Good luck and i'm looking forward to these nine other members joining in on the player two project alongside myself!

I will be creating a defender. I have not decided on a name or a nationality (heavily leaning to Russian though). I will be looking to build a defense-first kind of player to hopefully assist in shutting down some of these heavy-offense VHL teams. Once the player gets to high TPE level though, he'll evolve to a two-way guy as all defenders eventually become. I'm looking forward to getting started!

@Smarch

9 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I'll be creating a....wait never mind I won't be creating one and going inactive within a month.

How many guys do you think will actually get decent TPE with their second guy? I don't just mean in general, I mean of the ones chosen, how many will make good to great players? 

31 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

How many guys do you think will actually get decent TPE with their second guy? I don't just mean in general, I mean of the ones chosen, how many will make good to great players? 

most will probably be welfare guys which is fine add some more depth players to the league

1 hour ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Hard to say, they have the option of Point Tasks so they could potentially have two great players. Welfare seems to be the safest route beyond that though. I think you will see about 2-3 never make it over the 100 TPE mark.