The Hidden Message

Devise

I am named Devise and let me tell you something friends. I am headed on a trip to Newfoundland and Labrador. My roommate and I are driving, I expect it to be a long trip. Yawning on the road while going too fast should be so common it will feel like it's on repeat. Everyday should be adventurous however trials will emerge as our journey progresses. Thankfully Andrew my roomate, will be doing all the driving on what should be a legendary trip. We will be travelling 1000's of kilometers, to multiple places of extreme interest. People likely assume you'd need eons of rest on a trip of this nature, but I say all we need is caffeine. You know the old saying, he who makes the coffee has onmipresent like fame. Hardship is sure to follow us on this trip, likely taking the name of fatigue. But I will not be taken so easily, be it by boredom, fatigue, drunken boring Saskatchewan people such as @JardyB10 or even the french Canadians as we drive through Quebec. Victory for us emerges regularly, as we need to purchase Dairy Queen Sundae's from every regional estabslihment. While that may sound a bit strange, I assure you that it is. :P My roommate has roughly one hundred free Sundae coupons from a years of purchasing too many meals at the DQ. So we will attempt to use one in every province, while also getting high in every single province. Isn't living life nice and fun? How about you all? Are there any overly glorious summer plans for the VHL, likely that involves drinking too much and dressing up like Jardy for a weekend? Let me know, and also let me know if you can spot the hidden message. The first person to correctly type the hidden message will be rewarded with a 3000 word media spot written by me, entirely on them, their member and player history, and how awesome they are. There may be a legend somewhere to help one figure this out, but who knows. 

Legend: Go in order, from your way down. If a word has just italics, use the first letter of that word in the message. If a word is bold and italics, it means use the entire word in the message. 

Edited by Mr. Power

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

Yeah, I've heard that one before.

Inb4 another scrub.

Nah bro I've had enough of the scrub life. I'm going to go boring and unoriginal with player build but go crazy with media spots by writing a giant novel in advance and publishing each chapters every week as a PT. I've already written 3 chapters roughly 8000 words. My scrub run since Rift has been me just resting up. I will attack this forum with more words than ever seen and on that day the name Devise will return unto us all. :P

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Scrub puzzle 

Coward. Your just mad that I could of wrote 3000+ words about Velvet but you were too much of a scrub first season. Also, let's see you do better. 

21 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Also if you didn't want anyone solving it in an hour you shouldn't have put the guide to the solution in the OP. :P

If I didn't put a legend nobody would have even bothered. 

In other news, I am for real on the road now heading to the east coast. Going to visit with my boy Advantage on Monday going to see suicide squad. Also going to try to see that bastard Jericho when we roll through Moncton.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

If I didn't put a legend nobody would have even bothered. 

In other news, I am for real on the road now heading to the east coast. Going to visit with my boy Advantage on Monday going to see suicide squad. Also going to try to see that bastard Jericho when we roll through Moncton.

You're probably right.

It's too bad I'll likely be working when you go through Sask, I may have implored you for a drink. Or maybe not because you're all a BUNCH OF FAGGOTS! Either way, have a good trip!

6 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Nah bro I've had enough of the scrub life. I'm going to go boring and unoriginal with player build but go crazy with media spots by writing a giant novel in advance and publishing each chapters every week as a PT. I've already written 3 chapters roughly 8000 words. My scrub run since Rift has been me just resting up. I will attack this forum with more words than ever seen and on that day the name Devise will return unto us all. :P

Coward. Your just mad that I could of wrote 3000+ words about Velvet but you were too much of a scrub first season. Also, let's see you do better. 

Sheeeeeeeit at least you didn't forget about that 3000 words

1 hour ago, sterling said:

Did you come through Regina already?

Yeah we went from Red Deer Alberta to now a few hours out of Thunder Bay overnight. We went through Regina at about 2 am this morning. Man tons of construction and pylons in Regina even at night trying to find lanes was silly. 

• 1 month later...