What Does it Take to Not Get Traded?

Christmas

Francis York Morgan had a pretty great career, one of the top producers among defensemen for a number of years, as well as winning two cups during his time. He even has the potential for a third cup in his last season, which all things considered is pretty great. Unfortunately, Francis York Morgan was traded a number of times. Despite being taken high in the draft (I think?) he didn't appear to be worth keeping on the roster, which is disappointing all things considered. So what does it take to stick with a team? Does Francis Zach Morgan have to keep updating? Not just shitpost? Does he actually have to have a job? Does he have to be good at graphics? There is no known answer, and that is why I am fielding answers for this question that I have yet to know in my two years of somewhat being here.

Also, Francis Zach Morgan is hoping to be a franchise guy on a team. If he signs a contract it is very likely there will be a no movement clause involved. Does the VHL even have those? I have barely been paying attention in this damn league.