4,038 TPE

Phil

I just realized that I will shortly be earning by four-thousandth (4,000) TPE****. This is a pretty terrific milestone if you ask me. I actually sat down and opened up Word, thinking to myself well what is there to write about that’s unique or that you actually care about. Over the years I have poured vast amounts of my heart and soul into this league, and it’s crazy we’ve lasted this long… but it’s crazier to me that I’ve last this long. I would like to say that my early-VHL day fan590s were the best the league’s ever seen, but few would believe me (even though they were, with me writing @JardyB10's theme song and even a song about the :tor: Toronto Legion :tor: and the :cal: Calgary Wranglers :cal: . Now that’s taking this 1 TPE seriously. 

But 4,000 TPE. Wow. I know there are members that have earned more TPE than me ( @Kendrick, @sterling maybe @Victor and @Beketov) but all of those people were in the league before me. I was drafted with Gerrard in S19. 

TL'DR Verion: I love this place.

** According to Maths, I've already earned it and the title says how many I've earned up to this article. 

• Commissioner

Well now you've gotten me all curious. I may have to go and check how much I have. Is there a thread somewhere where someone has done the work for me or do I have to go find all my old players?

I will say, I'm probably close if I haven't passed it. While I haven't been a TPE whore enough to get 1000 on a player I have had like 7 or 8 players.

Edit: I did the math. Interestingly enough as of my last update I am at EXACTLY 4000. I mean sure that's 4011 now that I updated again but it's still cool that I was dead on it when you tagged me in this haha. Probably would have gotten it a season sooner if it weren't for unfortunate things in S1 but oh well.

Edited by Beketov

1 hour ago, Phil said:

But 4,000 TPE. Wow. I know there are members that have earned more TPE than me ( @Kendrick, @sterling maybe @Victor and @Beketov) but all of those people were in the league before me. I was drafted with Gerrard in S19.

I'm also one of those who is ahead of you (4476 as of Maxwell's current updated TPE). I'd guess @tfong is also up there. Perhaps @gregreg. And yes, the three of us were all here before you.

However, @Higgins was not, and he has more than you.

1 minute ago, Streetlight said:

I'm also one of those who is ahead of you (4476 as of Maxwell's current updated TPE). I'd guess @tfong is also up there. Perhaps @gregreg. And yes, the three of us were all here before you.

However, @Higgins was not, and he has more than you.

Yea i definitely thought about you and tfong etc, I just didn't feel like tagging more ppl haha

also thought about higgins but was too lazy to check if he had more. When'd you join the league, higgy? Im old and forgetful

Just now, Phil said:

Yea i definitely thought about you and tfong etc, I just didn't feel like tagging more ppl haha

also thought about higgins but was too lazy to check if he had more. When'd you join the league, higgy? Im old and forgetful

His first player was S23

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Wuuut why you no tag me.

But I have many players since I started in S7. Most weren't much more than depth guys though.

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Someone send me the link to the old site so I can find mine :)

Check your last retired player's page. My old players listed at the bottom all had their TPE numbers added. That's how I figured mine out.