The new Toronto GM is...?

hedgehog337

@Molholt will likely step down from Toronto at conclusion of the S51. It's not 100% confirmed, because commishes will have to find a replacement. They had a problem to find a GM for Helsinki, but OG @Higgins saved the day and took that team. Is this going to be Toronto's case as well? We shall see. Here are the potential next Legion GM's:

@DollarAndADream - He spent all Parechkin's career in Toronto so far and even 2 seasons of mediocrity didn't stop him to believe in better days. Also, he's a current Ottawa Lumberjacks Co-GM, so he is familiar with GM'ing process. 

@stevo - the only case when I saw him GM'ing some team, was in 17th SBA season, when he led the Duke Blue Devils team to the top. He knows, how to win, but does he wants to GM a VHL team? The answer is not clear. 

@Victor - Another OG here, who maybe is going to savearrow-10x10.png Torotno from interim GM's. And maybe not - in last season he stepped down from Yukon AND from admin job. I believe he wants to give another guys a chance to prove something. 

@Molholt - he is trolling and he's going to stay for 10 more seasons. A crazy and not believeable option; after all, why he needed to restart the VHL Wrestling league then?

Some other experienced guy - this is more believeable thing, than ''Molholt's trolling''. If nobody is going to apply, then maybe some admin/BOG member may take the Legion. 

Me - I'm still somwhere in the race. And it's still 50/50 shit. If someone applied to GM position already, I'll pass this opportunity to him. If not...maybe. It might not make me feel right: GMed the VHLM team for 2 seasons and then fuck that league, I'm going to more exciting VHL league, but oh well. 

Conclusion - It's more tough situation, than the SBA one (some guys knows I wrote the same type of article on Tuesday). Good luck to all applicants, if we have ones. 

33 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

But are we really experiencing the lack of applicants? @Draper said only Higgins was interested in Helsinki. How many guys wants to get Toronto?

Lack of applicants in VHL...welp, not only VHLM has problems with it.  Untitled-4.png

Yeah draper seemed relieved when I said I'd stay on. I imagine they aren't getting applicants, or not good ones.