2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

You're welcome, we sure as hell didn't want him.

Why the hate? The guy works hard, is winning over 50% of his faceoffs, and has two shorthanded goals already. Doesn't take stupid penalties a la Lapierre either.

Why the hate? The guy works hard, is winning over 50% of his faceoffs, and has two shorthanded goals already. Doesn't take stupid penalties a la Lapierre either.

Was soft and wasn't effective on the 4th line for Kings, too small.

Kendrick stop being such a tool. Sandro said nothing about liking Wiese, all he did was state how he has more impact then Dalpe did. Don't see what's the point of bringing up intelligence when all he did was state personal preference.

Kendrick stop being such a tool. Sandro said nothing about liking Wiese, all he did was state how he has more impact then Dalpe did. Don't see what's the point of bringing up intelligence when all he did was state personal preference.

I'm not being a tool, I'm merely sticking up for Dalpe who for some reason has been made to look worse than Weise. Calm down big guy. I just don't see the fascination behind a guy with more negatives than positives. It's those same people (like Gillis) that find Alberts useful. Players like that should be AHL mainstays, not praised for doing nothing.

Wonder why Sauve was called up ahead of Corrado. I guess they want him logging big minutes down there, but it's interesting that Sauve of all people was recalled when we're short on forwards right now.

Anyways, I know it's dealing with the purported "conspiracy theory" against the Canucks, but I thought this was a pretty good article by John Garrett. The Sedins have been getting mugged with no calls a lot lately and it's infuriating to watch: http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=688217