Claimed:The Pajodcast - The Trio

Devise

Yeah, Ragnarok's a Swedish war kind of thing I think. I know it's used in a lot of Final Fantasy's either as names for weapons or airships. If you change it, Next Stockholm LR name should reference the most famous Swedish person ever:

th?&id=OIP.M9ae07c9681daed088154646967da4a8fo0&w=140&h=159&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

It was funny you were talking about GB because pretty much at the same time, I was deliberating whether to listen to this or watch the Mario Party, but I noticed the "Party" was already 3 hours in, so I just picked you guys. The bombcasts are the main things I'll skip as well, typically I'll only listen to the GOTY ones or the special ones (Like the GBEAST Christmas one where they played that weird acting game or the Powerbombcast).

16 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

why do @JerichoHombre and @brovy hate eachother 

Hate is a strong word. True hate requires an equal, this more more of a minor annoyance. The way a falcon cannot truly hate a pidgeon, I cannot truly hate the seagull that is Kesler.

3 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

why do @JerichoHombre and @brovy hate eachother 

As you can see be Kyles response, it's actually because when you try to put two people together who have an abnormally unrealistic strong opinion of their own self worth you see clashes. :P The humility gene skipped a generation with these two. :P 

5 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

As you can see be Kyles response, it's actually because when you try to put two people together who have an abnormally unrealistic strong opinion of their own self worth you see clashes. :P The humility gene skipped a generation with these two. :P 

We're of different generations my friend. I am the generation of power rangers and ninja turtles. Kesler was the generation of spongebob and kidzbop.

24 minutes ago, Jericho said:

We're of different generations my friend. I am the generation of power rangers and ninja turtles. Kesler was the generation of spongebob and kidzbop.

Hey I'm not denying that. Why do you think we can get along? :P 

2 hours ago, brovy said:

Jealousy is love and hate at the same time.

You know if this were an elaborate TV show you and Kyle would eventually grow past being enemies and into some sort of shocking duo that plays off the love/hate relationship you guys have based on that statement alone. 

Edited by Mr. Power

7 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

You know if this were an elaborate TV show you and Kyle would eventually grow past being enemies and into some sort of shocking duo that plays off the love/hate relationship you guys have based on that statement alone. 

Indeed, except that I'd be on a brilliant Whedon classic and Kesler would be on a cartoon, so it would never work.

• 3 weeks later...