Claimed:Der Podcast 100 [Reviewed]

der meister

Good listen, it didn't take long in for me to realize the questions that took me a few minutes to come up with to ensure I was being as diverse/creative as possible were all things you had trouble answering. It was fair though. I didn't realize you didn't drink, I guess I just assumed as a writer that you'd of course drink scotch. Although I will say drinking doesn't always mean getting black out drunk so you don't remember things haha. :P 

Yeah I do feel that the physical play as well as a lack of physical winger hurt you guys the last two seasons. I really think @Phil will make a difference on a line with you guys so we'll see what next season has in store. The fav movie bit was nice, you had a few pulls I certainly wasn't expecting. I recently watched all the Indiana Jones for the first time with my roommate, probably a few months ago now and I really enjoyed them. Although I don't know I don't think we watched the Shiea Lebouf one with the aliens or whatever that everybody hates. :P 

Also how can you not follow the VHL finals right now omg! :P Cleganebowl + Toronto has a chance at 4peating. I was mostly joking by the way, although I know there are some specifically who may get a little pissy at the idea of a Toronto 4peat, but I was just being hyperbolic for the most part. 

Review (I guess):

- At this point, probably pointless to say "feel better" because you better be.

- but feel better @der meister

- It will happen next season for Ravenwing!!

- Tensions are no longer high. Toronto couldn't four-peat.

- Yea, Website looks way better! And I have it bookmarked now!

- You've finished one of the kids books? Awesome! I learned new somethings!

- lol Glad you're liking this slow-paced league atm. 

- Wow long days

- You'll be paying close attention next season :):):)

- I remember that you liked Big Trouble in Little China aha!

- The Extended Edition of the Two Towers is much much better... goes deeper into the actual Story. Though it should at 4 and a half hours

- Yay CoA! Well done! Exposure is goood! 

-Mackenzie eh?

- Good Poddy!

Edited by Phil