Why eaglesfan036's life is a raging dumpster fire

FacePuncher

On 11/30/2016 at 4:38 PM, ADwyer87 said:

Incoming fan 590 on why @eaglesfan036'S life is a raging dumpster fire

@eaglesfan036 as promised!!!!

1. His football team is falling apart - after an impressive 3-0 start where all eagles fans were overreacting about the much overrated QB from North Dakota State, the Eagles have gone 2-6, and Wentz has played like booboo, in 8 games he has thrown for just 1824 yards, thrown for 6 TDs and 8 INTs, ran for just 60 yards and a TD, and they even lost to Dallas!
  2. His hockey team is falling apart - currently out of the playoff picture, allowing the second most goals in the league, they're the Flyers. Just tons of bad stuff.
  3. His basketball team has already fallen apart - i mean it's the 76ers. We all know the story behind them.
  4. Penn State is about to get a major snub - ok, so I don't know if he even cares about this or not, but I figured him being from Pennsylvania might as well include it.
  5. I officially have as many championships and top GM awards as him - and I did it in one season less! I mean sure it's the VHLM, but the fact that I made a full roster in the VHLM, and he just has an extreme chokefest, you know he's gotta feel like crap about that.
  6. He's losing future free agents - I can name at least 2 agents who won't sign with Calgary anymore. Terrible GMing imho tbqh.
  7. He got skipped in the VHFL draft and missed out on the top 2 Fantasy Point scorers last season, to yours truly - totally dropping the ball! Now, given he still got 2 solid players, but he didn't get the MOST solid players, and I'm hoping John Sleeman and Black Velvet can kick his butt and make him feel bad.
  8. You can tell something is wrong - the VHFL in the same group, the perfect chance to trash talk me, and he doesn't even say anything? That's how you know his life is really sucky right now
  9. He's gonna get raped by his upcoming finals - every student does.
  10. He has nothing to look forward to in his life, and he's going to die alone because he's ugly - ok maybe that was too harsh, but I needed to get to 10 points and I didn't know what else to say ok????

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Vhlm is cake, i won 3 cups and many top gm awards with yukon. Also jokes on you, this is my last season as gm

RIP

and hey, don't take away from me taking away from your GM career!

1) Eagles are falling apart, but I'm not putting this on Wentz. His receivers are garbage. 

2) Flyers have started with bad goaltending, but offense is doing really good and I think they will be another fringe playoff team again. A year or two away from the young guns all being up and the team being good. 

3) 76ers suck I agree.

4) I don't really care about college football

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

1) Eagles are falling apart, but I'm not putting this on Wentz. His receivers are garbage. 

2) Flyers have started with bad goaltending, but offense is doing really good and I think they will be another fringe playoff team again. A year or two away from the young guns all being up and the team being good. 

3) 76ers suck I agree.

4) I don't really care about college football

1) I put it all on wentz. Fuck that guy.

2) ik, I just can't make a post about you and not bring up that. I'd say it's likely they make the playoffs, and I think they have a good shot at making 3rd seed in Metro, but I wasn't about to say that in my post! 

3) everyone agrees

4) I didn't even know if that was your college haha I just needed ideas

1 hour ago, ADwyer87 said:

@eaglesfan036 as promised!!!!

1. Penn State is about to get a major snub - ok, so I don't know if he even cares about this or not, but I figured him being from Pennsylvania might as well include it.

My school caused this snub to have happened - also beat another team that will still end up in the playoffs