POLL: Will Toronto quit?

hedgehog337

Will Toronto quit?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably it's too early to predict the final standings, but it seems like Toronto is struggling a little bit. And while they are not too far from playoff zone (6 points from the Wranglers), the lack of depth is really screwing this team over. Toronto is filled with the world class players (even though they are old), but what about something more? Probably LSP is a depth type player, but I see that he's playing in 3 lines. The only real depth there is WBF, who is the third def after Hamilton brothers. That certainly doesn't means Toronto will fail, but now they are in fourth place and the next two games are against NY and these games are very important. What's going to happen if TOR loses both games? There are obviously only two options for @Molholt:

1. Getting more players via trades;

2. Trade his players for picks and finish Legion's playoff run. 

I tend to belive Molholt and Toronto players (maybe GM's too) knows already the scenario, but still let's speculate a lil bit. I added a poll as always to get another 1 TPE (this time for my second guy). 

I'm out. 

1 TPE goes to Krīgars.

While it would pain me to see my Cleganebowl II hopes' head dashed against a stone wall, so to speak (@Victor), I would get some delicious vindication out of all those free agents chasing for a Cup not signing in Europe and missing playoffs as a result! Even though they're all good people and I'd feel really bad for them. It would still be funny.