The TPE Sweet-spot?

Phil

Maybe 400-500 TPE is the sweet spot?

I mean, Shankly has found more success on the second line with that much TPE than he did when I was fully active with him. I’ve missed 4 of the last 6 PT weeks and only claimed welfare once, but Shankly seems to get better with each passing week. I’m debating whether I should just get to 600-700 TPE and stop and just banked for depreciation. I probably won’t because, let’s face it, when I get on a roll.. the TPE flies in, so I’ll probably get to 1000 with Shankly. But is lots and lots of TPE the answer? Or is the ratio between the attributes more important?

I would wager that attribute ratios are more important in determining how effective a player will be. 99s in everything is good but is not the most effective. I’d explore this more, but I’ve at 150 words and it’s my break time, so peace

1 hour ago, Will said:

the current sweet spot is 116 tpe 

99 scoring whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Just theorizing here, but if a 116 TPE player is just going to use that TPE to get an attribute to 99, it'd be better to put it in puck handling than scoring.

6 hours ago, Streetlite said:

Just theorizing here, but if a 116 TPE player is just going to use that TPE to get an attribute to 99, it'd be better to put it in puck handling than scoring.

Slap shots allll day, baby. No PH necessary 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Slap shots allll day, baby. No PH necessary 

I actually believe this has worked to decent success already. Obviously Max doesn't completely count as he focused on other stats. But @Streetlite we need a test sim to see if the 99 scoring or the 99 PH only player would do good in what type of circumstances over the course of a season. I'm curious if by not having any skating it fucks em both up haha.