Game of Thrones

Victor

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

I say she fell for perfect knight Loras first.

But did you see how dreamily she looked at Joffy during the feast at Winterfell? And their romantic walk at the inn at the crossroads where he was bravely savaged by a doggie?

• Admin
1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

But did you see how dreamily she looked at Joffy during the feast at Winterfell? And their romantic walk at the inn at the crossroads where he was bravely savaged by a doggie?

I was thinking about it but I have defined love as something more.

I bet LittleFinger winds up on the throne at least for a short while. He has the Vail, and we be Warden of the North after he takes out the Boltons. That will be a lot of manpower, then the Tyrells and Lannisters may be fighting each other and the Lannisters may also want to be fighting Dorne, then LittleFinger comes in and takes Kings Landing from whoever is weak from the fighting. Then eventually gets rekt by Dany or is smart enough to join her side

2 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I bet LittleFinger winds up on the throne at least for a short while. He has the Vail, and we be Warden of the North after he takes out the Boltons. That will be a lot of manpower, then the Tyrells and Lannisters may be fighting each other and the Lannisters may also want to be fighting Dorne, then LittleFinger comes in and takes Kings Landing from whoever is weak from the fighting. Then eventually gets rekt by Dany or is smart enough to join her side

This pretty much. I have always predicted that when the Dragons and said Queen come over for the war that it will be Littlefinger as King. He has pretty much schemed and played everyone on every side. I mean it's not going to matter in the end anyways. This series is clearly allowing all the schemers and awful characters to stay alive, and anyone who has a code they follow will burn their daughters to the stake ala Stannis to compromise their moral integrity. Why? So we cheer for the white walkers when they destroy everybody. That is until some dues ex machinae that has something to do with Bran, Magic, and elf children stops the white walkers. :P

On 3/21/2016 at 9:17 PM, boubabi said:

Littlefinger as king would be like having me commish

so a success, obviously 

"(Littlefinger) would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes."

Sounds about right.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Draper said:

I've been re-watching in anticipation and I still believe Robb's wife to be hot as fuck.

That is all

Dat Ass 

That is all

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you pause the video at exactly the right time at 1:24, you can see:

Spoiler

Stannis lives, and it looks like he is attacking the Boltons with the Wildling Army? Which will be interesting because Littlefinger also was going to attack the Boltons?

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you pause the video at exactly the right time at 1:24, you can see:

Reveal hidden contents

I highly doubt that blurry person BEHIND Tormund is whom you say it is. He's been confirmed dead by almost every source imaginable.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JardyB10 said:

I'll be happy if my heart doesn't explode from the hype before Sunday night.

#ThreeMoreDays

I'm seriously going to lose sleep over this hype.

• Admin
On 4/12/2016 at 4:55 AM, JardyB10 said:

I highly doubt that blurry person BEHIND Tormund is whom you say it is. He's been confirmed dead by almost every source imaginable.

why would Game of Thrones of all shows show a death off-screen? Why would GRRM kill off Stannis? If you think about it there are not many story arcs he's built up to destroy. Ned was building up to it. Robb was never as main character as in the show. Neither was Oberyn. Catelyn had run her course (or not really). No one actually believes Jon is dead. Same for the Hound. So if GRRM wouldn't kill Stannis, why would the show deviate SO much from the script?

The evidence provided by eaglesfan is dubious at best but I would not be surprised if it was true. I will it to happen too. The same way I still will that the shot of Jaime with the army means he'll end up in the Riverlands and you know what happens (OK I've given up on that one. But not Stannis the Mannis)

19 hours ago, Victor said:

Reveal hidden contents

GRRM would kill off Stannis because he's obviously not the saviour Mel thinks he is. It won't be as sudden and unceremoniously as the show did it, but it will likely happen, barring some kind of crazy "Night's King" theory. As for his death being off screen, so was Ned's. Granted there was at least a sound effect, and a head the next episode, but we don't know there won't be a corpse next season.