Game of Thrones

Victor

Ahh, sweet, sweet fulfillment.  Loved too many things in this episode to list.  But I'll try anyway...

- OMFG a necklace instead of a hairnet!

- Fucking fuckin' YEAH Arthur Dayne the Sword in the fucking Morning and motherfucking Duncan the Tall motherfucking PIMPS

- STOP HOPING FOR A JAIME-BRIENNE ROMANCE YOU SIMPLE FUCKS IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

- http://i.imgur.com/FGzZccq.gif :wub:

- Oh, so the Thenns are cannibals now?  That's, uh....interesting?

- Almost everything that came out of The Hound's mouth.  "What the fuck's a Lommy?"  "Lots of people name their swords."  "Lots of cunts." "Listening to talkers makes me thirsty *crushes Poliver's beer*"  "If any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."  That's why you're the fucking best, Sandor.

- HE SMASHED THAT DUDES FACE IN THAT DAGGER HOW GREAT IS THIS SHOW

• Admin
Too late, I found it myself.

Running thoughts:

- No, not Ned's sword

- Disowned Jaime is disowned

- Bewbs

- I don't know how I feel about this (Oberyn orgy planner)

- I feel good about this

- Dragons!

- Aren't they a bit tired standing all the time

- Castration jokes yay

- Haha Jaime waved goodbye

- Cersei is such a bitch

- Are these like wildling neo-Nazis

- Jon makes friends well

- Dat Joff statue

- Don't know how I feel about new Daario

- Hound looks worse than before

- I'll take two chickens he said

- Arya breaking bad

Of course I leave and miss episodes 2 and 3

tumblr_mn3rxyoABv1r55o15o4_400.gif

P.S. They really took their time bringing Dontos back considering that happens in book 2 (and it's a bit more useful than some emotional necklace thing).

Great episode! The Hound's lines had me cracking up throughout, what a way with words he has.

Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

I know its minor, but I hate the recasting of Daario Naharis, who quickly became a favorite of mine with his long locks and badassery. The original actor (who I just read took a lead role for the reboot film, The Transporter) was such a great character in every way. I was thrown off at first cause I haven't quite made the adjustment yet. I'm sure this will become a non-factor a couple episodes down the road.

Edited by Aether

Great episode! The Hound's lines had me cracking up throughout, what a way with words he has.

Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

I know its minor, but I hate the recasting of Daario Naharis, who quickly became a favorite of mine with his long locks and badassery. The original actor (who I just read took a lead role for the reboot film, The Transporter) was such a great character in every way. I was thrown off at first cause I haven't quite made the adjustment yet. I'm sure this will become a non-factor a couple episodes down the road.

This confused the fuck outta me at first, I had no idea who the guy on the right was until I went and started reading the subreddit. It's only one episode but I like the original actor way more.

- Almost everything that came out of The Hound's mouth.  "What the fuck's a Lommy?"  "Lots of people name their swords."  "Lots of cunts." "Listening to talkers makes me thirsty *crushes Poliver's beer*"  "If any more words come pouring out of your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."  That's why you're the fucking best, Sandor.

I'd watch the shit out of a spinoff with The Hound and Arya going on adventures  :francis: