Game of Thrones

Victor

Spoiler, don't highlight

I'm pretty sure it's Sansa fault

That's speculation, not really a spoiler.  Anyone who doesn't want to know what happened in this episode shouldn't come into the thread :P.

I wish the other site was still alive.  I dropped a mildly humourous non sequitur whilst discussing Joffrey.  It was something along the lines of

Fuck that kid I hope he chokes on pie.

ALL FOR THE PURPOSE OF POINTING IT OUT FOR LOLZ OVER A FULL YEAR LATER AS I'M TRYING TO DO NOW, DAMMIT SMH SMF

Thank baby jesus there is a Game of Thrones thread, now I have a reason to post here!

Was getting surprised that the episode didnt have any real drama and then within the last 2 minutes, BOOM!

Stoked to see more of the hound + Arya though

Just started watching this a week ago. It's exam week so no classes and I caught up realllly fast. Unreal show, no idea why I chose to sleep on it for so long even though every told me to watch it. Episode Two of Season Four was nuts, loved it, the tension between Tyrian & Joffrey was some of the best I've seen on TV/Film.

• Admin

Am I the only one who feels like Tywin poisoned Joffrey?

Pros:

- lessens Tyrell influence

- gets rid of psychopath who makes family look bad

- Tommen even easier to manipulate

- sets up Tyrion (Jaime reconciliation?)

Cons:

- killing grandson is bad?

Pros:

Cons:

When your grandson is King Douchebag of Cuntville County, not at all.

The show really makes him so much worse too. I was never a fan of his reading the books, but the show intensified that by quite a large margin.

If Tywin did do it he becomes even more epic in my eyes. Truth be told I feel it was a Stannis Lord of Light scheme. Although couldn't Bran warg into a pigeon and then plant it into the pie?

Pros:

Cons:

I dunno, Tywin straight up wanted to drown Tyrion in a river when he was a baby, he might be against kinslaying of all things.

On the other hand, it would be MUCH easier ruling a kingdom when Joffrey isn't around to fuck shit up.  Tommen will be much easier to deal with.  Unless he ends up banning beets, then the kingdom will probably starve and civil war will kick up again.

There's some posts on Reddit that show you who poisoned Joffrey. All of the screenshots that you can pick up who did it. 

If you feel like somewhat being spoiled, if you consider that a spoiler. Although it's hidden in the scenes so it's not truly a spoiler.

99.99 percent sure it was the old Tyrell woman who did it so her daughter can be queen on her own tbh.

Except she's not going to be queen on her own, isn't Tommen next in line? And Cersei just gets to be Queen Regent again or w/e.

Edited by Sandro