Game of Thrones

Victor

SPOILER ALERT:  The actual trial by combat is probably the single greatest scene in anything history.  YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS AND A DAY FOR IT, BAHAHAHAHA!

Another great episode #2 was good then as much as I like the books and show there was a bit of a lul but the last 2 were great and moving forward knowing whats coming should be awesome too.

Another great episode #2 was good then as much as I like the books and show there was a bit of a lul but the last 2 were great and moving forward knowing whats coming should be awesome too.

Not sure how they'll go forward in the show with that last scene, without the walking plot device character from the books to pin it on.

Not sure how they'll go forward in the show with that last scene, without the walking plot device character from the books to pin it on.

Yeah I was wondering that too.  I'm sure they'll conjure up some nonsense.  Bring back the singer, even though his tongue is already out.

-10 points for not leaving the "I killed Jon Arryn" reveal before the push, -5 points for not literally saying "Only Cat."  That puts this season at d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png yet, step it up D&D.

Fuck me is that trial by combat going to be unbelievably wonderful

• Admin

Two key moments (Oberyn declaring himself Tyrion's champion and of course the last scene) a bit anti-climactic for me since I deduced the first and had accidentally read about the second long before.

Still fucking awesome.

• Admin

Don't even understand why that's talking point. More intrigued by the legality of a judge being the champion of the accused.

Though I guess the gods would be the judges of a trial by combat.

Don't even understand why that's talking point. More intrigued by the legality of a judge being the champion of the accused.

The trial is over, so he's no longer a judge.

Also I GOT TO SEE THE BAD LADY FLY!

I also question the reality of dragons and white walkers ... like ... wut? lol

Ygritte is my favorite lady actually they needed her in this season but she'll be back next season for sure.

SPOILER BASED ON THE PREVIEW FOR NEXT EP.

I think she's in the next episode. She was in the preview for it.