Green Bay Packers - Green

Joey's Team - Kendrick

Harvey Dent's Team - Devise22

Team Fourth Round - Corco

Boubabi's Team - Boubabi

Why the Luongo Face? - Boom

Frank's Team - Frank

Draft is Monday, September 30th 6:30 PST/9:30EST

I might have the best defence in all fantasy leagues ever. Chara, Karlsson, Hamhuis and Pietrangelo

Keith, Justin Schultz, Green, Bouwmeester and McDonaugh say hi. But yours is pretty fucking sensational. I honestly feel like those of us who actually drafted have a huge advantage here. My entire draft team seems way too good. 

Because I have no fucking clue, how did I do with pick 9?

C- Datsyuk

C- Thornton

LW-  Landeskog

LW-  Marchand

RW - P.Kessel

RW - Pominville

D - Suter

D - Phaneuf

D - Voynov

D - Wiercioch

G - Crawford

G - Dubnyk

B - Nugent-Hopkins

B- R.Callahan

B - Koivu

B - Zidlicky

Keith, Justin Schultz, Green, Bouwmeester and McDonaugh say hi. But yours is pretty fucking sensational. I honestly feel like those of us who actually drafted have a huge advantage here. My entire draft team seems way too good. 

I'd argue that Mike Green, Bouwmeester and Schultz are iffy. We don't exactly know what Justin will do, Greener has been sketchy the past few seasons and Bouwmeester still has the jury out on him in St. Louis. However lots of upside. You also drafted and never once said anything to us in the chat!

Boom, you did very very well!

I'd argue that Mike Green, Bouwmeester and Schultz are iffy. We don't exactly know what Justin will do, Greener has been sketchy the past few seasons and Bouwmeester still has the jury out on him in St. Louis. However lots of upside. You also drafted and never once said anything to us in the chat!

Boom, you did very very well!

Green is iffy but returned to form last season. Offensively anyway. So he has the stats there. Schultz I agree with but he had solid points last season as well. Even if Edmonton loses he could have a whale of a season. Bouqmeester is tough, as he will likely get top minutes with your great selection in Pietrangelo. 

The rest of my roster though I'm very happy with, lots of balance for all the fantasy stats.

C - Toews

C - Lecavlier

C - Seguin

LW - JVR

LW - Ryan O Reily

LW - Lucic

RW - Ovechkin

RW - Brouwer

RW - Tarasenko

G - BOBROVSKY

G - Holtby

I mean a few "iffy" but potential picks there but if they work out (Tarasenko, Seguin, Holtby) they work out really good. I'm curious what you ended up with for a roster Kendrick? 

Green is iffy but returned to form last season. Offensively anyway. So he has the stats there. Schultz I agree with but he had solid points last season as well. Even if Edmonton loses he could have a whale of a season. Bouqmeester is tough, as he will likely get top minutes with your great selection in Pietrangelo. 

The rest of my roster though I'm very happy with, lots of balance for all the fantasy stats.

C - Toews

C - Lecavlier

C - Seguin

LW - JVR

LW - Ryan O Reily

LW - Lucic

RW - Ovechkin

RW - Brouwer

RW - Tarasenko

G - BOBROVSKY

G - Holtby

I mean a few "iffy" but potential picks there but if they work out (Tarasenko, Seguin, Holtby) they work out really good. I'm curious what you ended up with for a roster Kendrick? 

That Tarasenko pick is golden, I see him doing big things with STL. Also think Holtby could surprise a few.

My roster as follows:

Kane

Getzlaf

Eriksson

Dustin Brown

Iginla

Simmonds

Karlsson

Chara

Pietrangelo

Hamhuis

Luongo

Pavelec

Bench:

Dupuis

Weiss

Paul Martin

Nichushkin

• 3 months later...

Yeah but for Goalies it's impossible to go over I think unless you rotate 3-4 Goalies. I have 2 on my roster and have had 2 the whole time

Wait...you mean goalies aren't optional? Fuck.

Well there will always be 2 dressed, but if they are injured and you only have 2 like myself then they always starts regardless or injury or 2nd string

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

Inexplicably, the points I get on the standings are less than I actually get. Once had a negative points total despite having around 16, now last yesterday I earned 10.8 but it only lists me with 1.4. I'll lose the league for no reason at this pace.