Yahoo NHL Fantasy League #1

the league named "VHL14" doesn't end until tomorrow night.

Who started this league? There were originally 2, I read before that their were 3 but whats the number of members look like in each league?

This

If people screen shot their current standings (fully, like Boom), I'm willing to make the TPE payout based on current standings before they're fucked up by the max start thing.

If this is still in effect:

cJ8OBgq.png

lol STZ u sneaky bastard you screenshotted that right after when you passed me b/c I already ran out of "max uses" apparently.  Anyone who checked that league knows I was in first literally all season.  :P +46 vs +20 thats the exact time u passed me

Edited by Mike

• Head Moderator

lol STZ u sneaky bastard you screenshotted that right after when you passed me b/c I already ran out of "max uses" apparently.  Anyone who checked that league knows I was in first literally all season.  :P +46 vs +20 thats the exact time u passed me

But thats the thing about rotos, you can be "ahead" all season if you constantly swap your players but in reality you basically just shooting yourself in the foot cuz you'll hit max games twice as fast.

The whole max stats thing is designed to basically make it pointless to bench/swap players unless they are injured. I'm surprised people didn't realize we had max games turned on. When it is I never swap players lol. If it is off then I swap them daily :P

Thats why i like H2h more :)

Heres the other league.

KklHrIk.png

Edited by tfong

It is sneaky, but if we are going to be choosing mid-points in the league where we just "stop" the league I think anyone should have a say. If I knew the league ended when your max games were spent (even without moving your sub players around), I would have drafted players on teams with busier schedules at the start.

I obviously don't care about the payout as much as the principle of us actually ending the pool when there was almost a third of the season left. I literally stopped moving my roster around when Victor announced that.

I'm fine with both of us claiming first, tbh.. 

mMAcufJ.jpg

I took over the top spot barely in the last day. I'm claiming 8 TPE for this. This is the third and final leagues standings. Whomever is Fantasy Person can do a write up for who gets what rewards from each league. 

VHL14 League Payouts:

tfong - 8

Victor - 6

fever95 - 5

taron47 - 4

flyersfan1493 - 4

Tylar - 4

diamond_ace - 3

squinty - 3

Higgins - 3

gregreg - 3

kovy17 - 3

Frank - 3

I am claiming 8 TPE because I can. Anyone else active with proof and a good claim can do so too.

#clusterfuck

So before the max games fiasco I was in the lead the whole season (see screen a few weeks back). Can claim 8 as well I guess..?

So before the max games fiasco I was in the lead the whole season (see screen a few weeks back). Can claim 8 as well I guess..?

I was higher than I am currently as well.

League #1

Devise - 8 TPE

Green - 6 TPE

McFleury (Zach?) - 5 TPE

Boubabi - 4 TPE

BOOM - 4 TPE

Corco - 4 TPE

Kendrick - 3 TPE

gregreg - 3 TPE

YEAH! - 3 TPE

kesler17 - 3 TPE

FueledByRamen - 3 TPE

Frank - 3 TPE

League #2

tfong - 8

Victor - 6
fever95 - 5
taron47 - 4
flyersfan1493 - 4
Tylar - 4
diamond_ace - 3
squinty - 3
Higgins - 3
gregreg - 3
kovy17 - 3
Frank - 3 (Void)*

League #3

Temp Team (Not Sure who this is)**

Mike - 8 TPE

STZ - 6 TPE

Coach - 5 TPE

Heff to be Madd- 4 TPE

Xpark - 4 TPE

Ross's Rad Team - 4 TPE

Knight - 3 TPE

Frank (VOID)*

Slobo - 3 TPE

Phil - 3 TPE

Sid the Science Kid? - 3 TPE

Severin's Team - 3 TPE

Kylrad - 3 TPE

Phil Fondies Balls - 2 TPE

* Frank is void in ⅔ leagues because he had to start them.

** Temp Team I think is Boom and he has said he won't claim that.

(?) I have no clue who they are, if they prove who they are here they can claim TPE for it.

If you have an issue because of the max players rule, just know that I didn't set them and I could claim for more TPE if I wanted too, but I won't. So if the difference is 1 TPE, suck it up.

Edited by Kendrick