TOR/HSK ; S53 Off-Season

DollarAndADream

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Actually I highly doubt you do tbh. Just from speculation of your level of arrogance around the site. Followed by your constant need to have someone try and fight your battles for you.

Right because I don't have the ability to be professional in the work place.

Also I think you actually belong on the shortbus (which is great becuase your team is more shortbus than New York ever was during @BobertZ 's time. How the fuck am I not fighting my own battles? What would you call this entire thread?

Just now, Jericho said:

Right because I don't have the ability to be professional in the work place.

Also I think you actually belong on the shortbus (which is great becuase your team is more shortbus than New York ever was during @BobertZ 's time. How the fuck am I not fighting my own battles? What would you call this entire thread?

Right because it's not like advantage is in here either right? Also I highly doubt you are professional anywhere. It's just hard to imagine you even being close to professional. Hell I am surprised you even knew how to spell that word properly without looking it up. Congrats, big accomplishment.

Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Right because it's not like advantage is in here either right? Also I highly doubt you are professional anywhere. It's just hard to imagine you even being close to professional. Hell I am surprised you even knew how to spell that word properly without looking it up. Congrats, big accomplishment.

Right, because nobody from Helsinki was in this thread at all. If I remember correctly we actually started with Bash and Boubs and then moved on to you. You can't call someone out for having friends just because you don't have any. Maybe it's because I have social skills or something.

Also, you do realize there's a difference between Jericho the VHL shit-poster and Kyle the waiter at Swiss Chalet. Do you think I go up to my tables and start off with PEW PEWs at each one or something? You must be in a similar boat unless you live in IFuckMyCousin Alabama or something. You have controversial opinions, which is fine, but you can't generally voice them in the work place without causing trouble.

2 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Except I'm responding to messages directed at me and my team.

24 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I guess we'll wait and see but I have faith I can be better since he was at 60 TPE when I created and I passed him now.

You have more than 261 TPE?

I'm also curious as to how. I donate, claim Double weeks and always update. How'd you get ahead? 

14 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Right, because nobody from Helsinki was in this thread at all. If I remember correctly we actually started with Bash and Boubs and then moved on to you. You can't call someone out for having friends just because you don't have any. Maybe it's because I have social skills or something.

Also, you do realize there's a difference between Jericho the VHL shit-poster and Kyle the waiter at Swiss Chalet. Do you think I go up to my tables and start off with PEW PEWs at each one or something? You must be in a similar boat unless you live in IFuckMyCousin Alabama or something. You have controversial opinions, which is fine, but you can't generally voice them in the work place without causing trouble.

if you fucking dont im going to be really disappointed 

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

if you fucking dont im going to be really disappointed 

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

Seriously, I'd tip extra for that shit.

Fuck it, I'll do it at one of my tables on thursday.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

Before TTC

And the 10 I haven't added to that yet, I'm at 261 So we are actually tied but he did create a month an a half before me.

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

What a scrub Stropko was :P

Yeah 2 seasons of TPE adding and He's better than 90 % of the players of his era

Just now, Advantage said:

Total scrub.  Look at that era.  He had the easiest time having to face Jax Barnstormer.  He was basically Astrid Moon before Astrid Moon.

Eh @Jericho

Almost, except Beketov looked up the stats and Barnstormer was actually better :P

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

ive never seen @Beketov shit on someone for a good 52 seasons since he was suspended in S1 so that was a good day

Dude go read SEA vs NY game 7. It's a page turner.

SOme of it may have bled into STO vs HSK game 6 but I can't remember.