2/3rds of the best VHL line of all time

Kesler

I mean easily been the most dominant line of the last few seasons. But just how dominant, with all three players having such strong seasons and then winning Cups in two in a row, it's hard not to think of them as the best complete first line in the history of the Americans. 

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

I mean easily been the most dominant line of the last few seasons. But just how dominant, with all three players having such strong seasons and then winning Cups in two in a row, it's hard not to think of them as the best complete first line in the history of the Americans. 

Was Tordahl-Slaughter-XXX a thing? That seems pretty good too. But the three of us have three peak seasons together (albeit not constantly on a line together, but for a good portion of that time)

Edited by Street x Lite

1 hour ago, Street x Lite said:

Was Tordahl-Slaughter-XXX a thing? That seems pretty good too. But the three of us have three peak seasons together (albeit not constantly on a line together, but for a good portion of that time)

They were a steady thing for two seasons that I just saw when I looked it up. 37 and 38. But 39 and 40 saw XXX get thrown on the line Ordahl and Slaughter keeping top line. Probably for depth purposes. I don't think they played together after that. 

Still I think with Lincoln only here for 54 as his final season it's a shame this trio's in it's swan song together, but considering all three are potting 100+ point seasons like it's nothing i'm sure the rest of the league is happy this dream three will end. :P 

22 minutes ago, Devise said:

They were a steady thing for two seasons that I just saw when I looked it up. 37 and 38. But 39 and 40 saw XXX get thrown on the line Ordahl and Slaughter keeping top line. Probably for depth purposes. I don't think they played together after that. 

Still I think with Lincoln only here for 54 as his final season it's a shame this trio's in it's swan song together, but considering all three are potting 100+ point seasons like it's nothing i'm sure the rest of the league is happy this dream three will end. :P 

Who said I'm retiring? I'm never leaving the big apple.