Claimed: VHL Pajodcast: The VHLM, It Just Doesn't

Jericho

@Jericho Until I got to the end of the podcast  I wasn't sure if that was a sick burn on myself and Ky citing yourself and Molholt as two "well-respected" members waiting for a VHLM team, or you just didn't realise that  I'm also waiting for a VHLM team :D

But yeah, since you guys asked how the process worked:

Name - Randomized between 1-10 twice for letters in first-last name, then put every letter in the randomizer to fill in the characters. When I got two a's to kick it off, I nearly re-started it because that was something else.

Attributes - Yeah, I put every attribute into a randomizer and randomize it once per TPE earned. When I get to the weird bits of the update scale (e.g.after 70), I'll likely just keep track of the decimals away from the update thread just so I don't piss off the updater!

Pronunciation - I'm going with "Ahck-Keh-kwuss Ky (Ky as in Kyle)". 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

More like propagandacast.

Your welcome to counter. You've been in this just as long if not longer than us, and if you have a magic solution to fix the VHLM be my guest. This issue comes up a lot when we debate the VHLM and I get that people really want to see that league mean something and matter in this league. So make it. I've been what 30 seasons now since I joined the league, still hasn't happened. We added teams, lowered teams, changed sims, changed waiver to free agency, changed GM's, changed team names, changed commishes. The list goes on and on and on. It's not one "magic fix" away from being solved, it simply isn't. If it stays it needs to be completely reimagined from the ground up so that the rules and how GM's win goes hand in hand with building and developing players for long term, and welcoming members. Until that happens it's just band aids over a broken idea that has lots of good merit and good minded people running their butts off to try and keep it relevant. 

I coulnt listen, after dude said he got engaged and seeing these on the shelf. All I could do for the hour and a half is wonder who would marry a guy with these things on his self .......

0c24b90d6ddf2b27e67a63666baa664a.png

Congrats man btw :D

21 hours ago, gorlab said:

what comic books does device have on his wall tho

One day we'll go through. I regret I haven't purchased comics in a while as I usually grab full on novel style collections for reading but I put some of my favourite covers on my wall from when I used to buy comics individually. I plan on buying more just for covers I like and to replace some on my wall.

14 hours ago, NUCK said:

I coulnt listen, after dude said he got engaged and seeing these on the shelf. All I could do for the hour and a half is wonder who would marry a guy with these things on his self .......

0c24b90d6ddf2b27e67a63666baa664a.png

Congrats man btw :D

Those are his fiancé's also is hers is the Magic The Gathering cards on the shelf. She cosplays too my knowledge and got Kyle doing that a few times.

So in short, sorry nerd culture took over. I know you were mostly kidding though. :P

Just now, gorlab said:

post the cosplay pics  @Jericho     (of her, not you) 

We actually did a photo shoot with a photographer that we're waiting on the prints for. You'll be stuck with both of us :D