Felix Savard Releases List of Teams

Frank

Felix Savard has decided to release his list of teams based on preference. He'd also like to state that he makes no guarantees of playing his whole career for the same team but will not screw any team over (hopefully). I don't dislike any members on this site or teams but I do like some teams that I hope drafts me from least favourite to favourite of course. 

Number 10 - Quebec City Meute :que:

Quite self explanatory.  

Number 9 - New York Americans :nya-old:

I've played for New York once in my time here, that was plenty. @Devise is more then a fine GM though. 

Number 8 - Stockholm Vikings :sto:

This one I don't really have a good reason for but here you are at 8. 

Number 7 - Riga Reign :rig:

I'm not sure what direction they are headed in. @hedgehog337 is a swell fella though. 

Number 6 - Helsinki Titans:hel:

Not much room in that lineup. I like me some @Higgins doe. 

Number 5 - Seattle Bears :sea:

@Banackock is a great person. But I don't know if having Federov and Savard would work out for Seattle. Unless Savard switches to forward. Definitely would have no issues going to Seattle though. 

Number 4 - Calgary Wranglers :cal:

I like @eaglesfan036 but I'm still not over Quebec losing all our players to them over FA. However if drafted by them I'll do my best to create a great player for that organization as much as it will pain me. I do like the franchise though because @Victor told me to. 

Number 3 - Cologne Express :col:

This one shouldn't surprise anyone. @gregreg is one of my favourite members. 

Number 2 - Toronto Legion :tor:

Just like the previous @DollarAndADream is one of my favourite members. I really want to see him succeed as GM. 

Number 1 - Davos Dynamo :dav:

I think this one would be the best based on team and GM. I have a lot of history in Davos and @Smarch is awesome. I'm also pretty sure I drafted smarch when I was Davos GM way back when. I could be wrong though.