Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

We won today.  Everyone needs to check back every few days and spend their skill points.  Also still looking for people who want to step up and take staff positions.  I will be cutting dead VHL weight at the end of the season so we will need to recruit regular GLB members and hopefully get them to join us in the VHL.

Because he was going to hire me but I took the job with the Minnesota Vikings to see if I could do something with Christian Ponder. I already have grey hair and am losing sleep over that decision.

How about this I'll promote D3vilsfire to OC and make Jason the ST coach for now.  Special teams is strictly using the right combination of players on the depth chart in the right positions to try to maximize yardage.  IE LBs/Defensive are better on Kickoffs/Punts since they have to go down and tackle the other team while Kick Returns and Punt Returns are usually offensive players with better blocking.

On Offense its more than just depth chart its also tactics % run inside/outside on 1st/2nd/3rd and short/medium/long when to kick fgs when to throw deep vs run short.  Also there are plays built into the game you build a playbook based on those plays and the sim will pick from those based on situation such as if you have run inside 50% on 1st down and that triggers it would pick from one of the 5-15 run inside plays in the playbook.

I would like you to put in your own offense with what you feel seems to work for our team but use the general idea that we want to run more on 1st/2nd down with Power I type rush inside offense which has been working really good for us lately.

How about this I'll promote D3vilsfire to OC and make Jason the ST coach for now.  Special teams is strictly using the right combination of players on the depth chart in the right positions to try to maximize yardage.  IE LBs/Defensive are better on Kickoffs/Punts since they have to go down and tackle the other team while Kick Returns and Punt Returns are usually offensive players with better blocking.

On Offense its more than just depth chart its also tactics % run inside/outside on 1st/2nd/3rd and short/medium/long when to kick fgs when to throw deep vs run short.  Also there are plays built into the game you build a playbook based on those plays and the sim will pick from those based on situation such as if you have run inside 50% on 1st down and that triggers it would pick from one of the 5-15 run inside plays in the playbook.

I would like you to put in your own offense with what you feel seems to work for our team but use the general idea that we want to run more on 1st/2nd down with Power I type rush inside offense which has been working really good for us lately.

np... ill sit down after school and set it up.. thanks for the promotion