Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

I just joined... Had almost 35,000 Flex Point Carryover and created a TE. Have a free create to use that will likely be a LB.

Should've checked our depth chart, we need other positions. TE will be a stretch but ask Mike about what you should be if it isn't a LB

We are nearing the end of our 1st season and am proud to say that only a few players were not VHLers.  However as we move forward we will need to replace those VHLers who are not really into this and are either inactive, not committed, or just want out.

We'll need spots filled with either VHLers who have extra sophomore players that were on other teams last season, new players made with the whole experienced thing checked so you can start as a sophomore, or we need current people to take staff positions and help me recruit other GLB players to join us.

The GLB could be a great recruiting tool for us if we brought in players and reached out to them.

Yeah i'm always on to see that Kendrick player get us the majority of our points

If you were speaking about my TE I'd be happy, sadly I have a feeling you are talking about my kicker which means our team sucks haha

Anyone happen to have a suggestion for starting Attribute Points for LB?

Also is the LB hole a blitzing or coverage LB?

My player is a blitzing LB... idk about coverage though..

• 2 weeks later...