Claimed:Brovys Podcast Ep. 2, Wicked Ways

Kesler

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/97240522/file.html - dl link

Boom bitch I answered some questions and briefly went over the last questions and did a couple shoutouts! Enjoy guys and not too much hate, eh ;)

Edit, just noticed you have to dl it to Itunes I believe, sorry bout that I will try and fix that.

Edited by Kesler17

Just got to zippy share, upload it and give us the link. It looks like you uploaded it as a downloadable file for the listeners linked to there. I for one won't be downloading a file to my desktop from that link. I wouldn't even download the one for mine if I had too.

I feel like you could've been more in-depth, but all-in-all, a pretty solid listen

I concur, the eight seconds offered incredible insight, but it lacked substance.  :lol:

8 seconds. But I can critique it. Don't tell us you will start off with a song, just start one off. It sounds better that way and then come right into the podcast. The only podcasts that come in and talk right away are ESPN and they usually just say a one-liner then go in. Also, if you are speaking at that quiet level the whole time…good luck everybody.

Edited by Kendrick

• Admin

Jeez, long song much?

Google 'convert to mp3' and click any link you like.

When you were reading the post by Victor, you sounded like you were using hooked on phonics to learn to read.

I lol'd the whole way through.