Introduction!

aalst239

Good evening y'all,

Hockey has always been my favorite sport to follow, unfortunately I follow a team who loves to disappoint.......the capitals :(. I discovered the VHL through the capitals sub-reddit and decided to give it a shot. I have pretty high hockey IQ from years of following the NHL and playing on XBOX.

Welcome to the VHL! I'm the dude that posted that ad on Reddit. :) Glad to see you here.

For what it's worth, all of us here started where you are right now. All of the rules and ways to the VHL might seem a little overwhelming at first, but it's all pretty straightforward.

Good luck on making a future VHL star!

Welcome friend! I'd say you could come to me with any questions (and you can), but after tomorrow I'm going to be gone for the weekend...to Washington! Hopefully the disappointment of the Caps doesn't leak onto their city. :P

4 hours ago, aalst239 said:

Good evening y'all,

Hockey has always been my favorite sport to follow, unfortunately I follow a team who loves to disappoint.......the capitals :(. I discovered the VHL through the capitals sub-reddit and decided to give it a shot. I have pretty high hockey IQ from years of following the NHL and playing on XBOX.

All of the feels right here, all of them.  I'm from Maryland so I have been a caps fan since I discovered hockey and May is honestly the worst month in the history of months they should just get rid of it.  I literally cried this time when the caps lost it hurt so bad </3

37 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome friend! I'd say you could come to me with any questions (and you can), but after tomorrow I'm going to be gone for the weekend...to Washington! Hopefully the disappointment of the Caps doesn't leak onto their city. :P

Coming to visit me?  I have great news about DC though, their bars are open until 3 am woop woop