League of Legends Thread

scoop

Of course you guys want a BO3. What would happen if VHL had managed to win the BO1? Guaranteed nobody would want to see a BO3.

Take your L and quietly move on.

We were calling for BO3 before we played the game. :P

And I would like to point out that the SHL whoa my text just aligned itself to the right wtf. Anyway, the SHL demanded that they get their pick of blue side, which I'm pretty sure is widely considered to be the easier side on which to play.

I will admit that I think you guys would beat us in a fair match, but the match that was played was not fair for multiple reasons, and don't even try to act like it was. I know my disconnect was not your fault and the game couldn't have been paused even if you would have been okay with it (to be honest, though, I actually believe based on the attitudes of your players that you guys would not have allowed for a pause even if it was possible). But your demanding of blue side tilted the game in your favor from the beginning.

Edited by Streetlight

Well I have a feeling this would be difficult to achieve in the middle of a desert.

Nobody on VHL is fucking with me on the fields of justice.

Mike do you have the Black Alistar skin btw???

Is this game hard to learn

I'd say the learning curve is fairly steep. Once you know how to play, it seems easy, but it's very knowledge based and there is a lot to know and keep track of during a game.

I'd say the average person needs a minimum of 200 games (20-30 mins in length per game) to be considered intermediate unless you are some kind of god or have prior experience with MOBA games.

One thing for sure that I regret is sticking to one role, definitely try your hand at all of them.  I fell into playing top/support too much early on.

Why weren't you playing on the VHL team then?